Which powder brush?

neeshie

I'm looking for a very soft large powder brush.

I have the 150 but i find it a little scratchy,
What do you recommend?

Kuuipo

I use a buffer brush. (Sephora's-very soft, or NARS Botan,very big and soft and dense). MAC also makes buffer brushes-although their largest buffer was le......I like denser brushes rather than fluffy ones so I don;t lose product everywhere, and because I want a smooth flawless even coat. I guess if I used sparkley stuff I would want something that gives me less coverage....

neeshie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
I use a buffer brush. (Sephora's-very soft, or NARS Botan,very big and soft and dense). MAC also makes buffer brushes-although their largest buffer was le......I like denser brushes rather than fluffy ones so I don;t lose product everywhere, and because I want a smooth flawless even coat. I guess if I used sparkley stuff I would want something that gives me less coverage....

I have the MAC 182 - and it is gorgeously soft - i think thats what makes me think my 150 is not as soft as it should be.
I prefer to use something with a longer handle though.

trollydolly

i have 134 and 182. i find that the 182 is great for applying powders like studio fix or msf natural because it gives you really good coverage and consistency and i think the 134 is great for applying powder to set your liquid or cream foundation it gives a light even coverage.