Which pretty pink blusher AND S&S duo?

c00ki312

Thought I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol

Does anyone know of a pretty/baby pink blusher (ive got dollymix) AND which sculpt & shape duo is reccomended for NC30?

id be so grateful ...thanx
winkiss.gif

Fairybelle

Pink Swoon or Coygirl are both very beautiful pinks!

As for S&S, you and I are the same color and I got Lightsweep/Shadester as rec by my Nordies MAC MUA.

c00ki312

thanks fairybelle, i was thinking maybe to get accentuate/sculpt but it looked too light for me, thanks

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
thanks fairybelle, i was thinking maybe to get accentuate/sculpt but it looked too light for me, thanks

No worries about it being too light. These S&S's are all buildable--you just put more on your brush to intensify the color. They kind of remind me of the sheertone powder blushers...you can go barely there, or put on a few layers for more *pow*.

The powders aren't meant for dark contouring--just a hint to shape the face. If you want more color payoff you can do slightly darker foundation (use the sticks for more control, or a good brush) and apply it to areas that you want to shape, then top with the powder. Non-shimmery bronzer also does the trick. But with Accentuate/Sculpt I was able to build pretty deeply with a few strokes of product on my brush. HTH!
winks.gif

foxyqt

another vote for Pink Swoon! very lovely color.. sorry i cant help with the s&s cuz these havent arrived here yet

c00ki312

aww thanks girls...theres alot of vote for pink swoon. i was a bit dumb and ordered dame coz i thought it will look better. might have to buy pink swoon too since its so popular...