Which quad or quads to purchase??

cletus2894

I have the opportunity to buy the Laze quad, Free to Be quad or Inventive Eyes Quad or any or all of the above. Any suggestions?? I know that the Laze quad has 3 permanent shades, but I don't own any of them. I've read some of the other threads regarding these quads, but haven't seen anything where they're compared to each other.

Thanks in advance!!

Glitziegal

I would go with Inventive Eyes, or Free to Be. What colouring do you have? Eye colour etc...it may help us give a more informed opinion.

The Inventive Eyes has the most fabulous Twillery, and Whitewheat in it which are very popular colours which appear to suit most people.

I like the eyeshadow Free to be (a grey/green) in the Free to Be Eyes palette.

cletus2894

I don't know what I am in MAC foundation terms (I use BE), but I'm fair/light skinned, blue-green eyes, dark brown/reddish hair...I gravitate toward cools - but I can wear warms also. Hope that helps give some insight
lol.gif

KawaiMakani

I have all three quads and find that I use Inventive Eyes the most. It is really great for an everyday look. I didn't think that I would like the Laze quad, but I really do. I use the Free to Be the least.

Isis

Definitely Free to Be & Inventive Eyes! I just got those in a CP/swap and am absolutely in love with them both.