Which regular e/s are similar to Metamorph and Meadowland?

veilchen

I really love Metamorph and Meadowland and use both quite often right now ... I was wondering whether there are any turquoises and light greens similar to these two in the regular line? When I think of hitting the pan one day it almost makes me sad ;-)

I already have Brill and Aquadisiac, but they're not really close to the Madame B shadows ... Do you maybe have any ideas?

Sanne

I find the color of meadowland pretty close to aquadisiac, only they have a different texture(meadowland is a frost, and aquadisiac is a lustre) and metamorph is pretty close to juxt IMO, only juxt has gold frost in it, and metamorph has a green frost in it

moonrevel

I agree with Sanne that Juxt and Aquadisiac are the closest bets in MAC's permanent line...I think you can improve your chances of getting a closer match by layering both over the new Overcast Shade Stick. It sort of neutralizes Juxt's gold frost and makes Aquadisiac more frosty (I feel like I've been pimping Overcast a lot lately, hehe).

veilchen

thank you ladies!

yeah, maybe it's just the texture with aquadisiac - the colour is so lovely but quite gritty ...

but it seems I have to get juxt!! I already thought about it after looking at the swatches on the website, but our counter was sold out when I asked last time so I couldn't look at it ... I hope they'll restock soon (such things always take so long here, and none of the new collections is out here either *sigh*)

Sanne

I hear ya....
ssad.gif

Shawna

I actually bought Juxt over metamorph........the gold tone just worked better with my skin, and the Madame B stuff was so sheer. I figured if I was going to wear a bright colour like that, I wanted it really bright. Juxt just had more to it than metamorph. Even now, I hardly reach for my meadowland b/c it just doesn't seem to stand out on me. Oh, and my MA told me aquadisiac was the closest to meadowland.