Which Sculpt Duos best?

FantaZ

Hi everyone,
Which Sculpt Duos would you guys recommend? I'm a nc37. The MUA recommended the Bone Beige but it doesn't show too much on my skin. Should I go with Accentuate? TIA!

alwaysbella

im NC35, and i use the Accentuate one, just because i cant go as dark as i want or light. love it! love it!
p.s i also go from NC35 to NC40, how i dont know...i could buy both and both look good,....weird!!!

pladies

I have heard than accentuate goes on most skin tones....

But anyway bone beige is definately not appropriate for your skintones... It's for very fair skin. Up to nc/nw 20/25...

iiifugaziii

i'm an nw15/nw20 and i love the accentuate/scuplt one the best!!! the bone beige/emphasize doesn't compliment one another like the accentuate does.
get that one!

kimmy

i'm an nc20/25 and i have the accentuate/sculpt duo...i tried the one with bone beige and it really didn't do anything for me. accentuate/sculpt FTW!

Babylard

i have all of them except for the one with definitive.

im light-medium asian skintone. i think that would be somewhere from nc30-nc35 ish *shrugs* i think lightsweep/shadester and accentuate/sculp have browns that are so darn similar. lightsweep/shadester's brown is a TEENSY darker than accentuate/sculpt. the difference for me is in the highlight. i like the highlight for accentuate/sculpt and bonebeige/emphasize, but i like the brown from lightsweep/shadester.

so go for lightsweep/shadester for more definition.
go for accentuate/sculpt if you prefer a nicer highlighter lol

janwa09

I'm an NC30 and I use Accentuate/Sculpt. Though I find the contour shade very similar to Emote blush but the textures are different.