Which shoes??

Growing Wings

Last night I stumbled across these shoes and fell in love with them

Iron Fist Shoes | IronFist Footwear | Girls, Heels & Skimmers, Pirates & Lovers, Babylon Heel, Day Of The Dead Heel, Carousel Heel, Drop Dead Heel, 99 Dead Balloons Heel, Blessed Mother Heel, Man&

But which ones do I get? I love the Babylon ones, but can't decide between the aqua, the black, or the purple. I also really like the Blessed Mother shoes, but I'm not a huge fan of peep toes, especially not for an British winter! I can only afford one pair, so which ones do I get?

florabundance

the aqua and the purple are gorgeous, but i guess the purple is more "wintery".
And i'm always wearing open toes regardless of the weather, but i weren't really into the Blessed Mother design.
They are cute designs tho, so creative

kittykit

I really like Babylon
winks.gif

lyttleravyn

Ah! We totally sell those at my Hot Topic (in New Jersey). We have the turquoise Babylon and the Drop Dead (in flats). I have the flat, they are super comfortable. However, I was surprised at how 'cheap' looking they were up close. I love my flats, but I'm not sure how long the heels of the others will last. But they are adorable!

gigglegirl

Oh wow. I love those shoes!!

I would choose purple!

Okay guys, like what kind of outfit would you wear with these? Like jeans? I wish they were "work appropriate" so I could wear to work, but I think not. But these are so awesome. I want a pair!