Which Smoke Signals Quad?

Kiwi Girlie

Hi there,

Would you girlies be able to help me choose which Smoke Signals Eyeshadow quad to get, I love them both but am not sure which colours would suit me best?

There is a picture of me in my avatar and in my profile.

thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Freya

Noel

I love the Smoking Eyes quad as well, but I think you'd look amazing with the Gentle Fume Quad. Since you have blue eyes, the dark grey-ish blue colors would make your eyes pop and stand out.

Good luck with whichever one you do choose though, they are both great quads to spend some dough on!
smiles.gif

glam8babe

im gunna get the smoking eyes because i can wear it for college for a natural look and make it smokey for a night. The gentle fume not soo sure about, you could easily just buy Carbon, get a grey colour and a light colour to highlight and you'll get the same smokey effect. so i say get the smoking eyes!

banjobama

I just got both, no questions asked. I'm a quad whore and I'm making a little collection so even if I don't use one as much as the other I'll still be happy.

melliquor

I am unsure as well which one to get. I was at first thinking of getting Gentle Fume quad but all the rave reviews for Smoking maybe has changed my mind. I think Smoking is more original then Gentle Fume but I don't wear browns that much.

banjobama

Now that I have tried both quads, I love them both. However in the brown quad, the color Smoking is like Beauty Marked. On me it looks black. I didn't like it at all so I'll probably never use it. But I use all the colors in the Gentle Fume quad.

Seriously, I did my brown smoky eye, and wanted to darken the crease with Smoking, and it made a black streak across everything. Not cute!!
nonono.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
Now that I have tried both quads, I love them both. However in the brown quad, the color Smoking is like Beauty Marked. On me it looks black. I didn't like it at all so I'll probably never use it. But I use all the colors in the Gentle Fume quad.

Seriously, I did my brown smoky eye, and wanted to darken the crease with Smoking, and it made a black streak across everything. Not cute!!
nonono.gif

Smoking is supposed to be black. Here's its desciption from Color Stories:

Black with gold pearl (velvet)

banjobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Smoking is supposed to be black. Here's its desciption from Color Stories:

Black with gold pearl (velvet)

I just wished the gold pearl part showed up on my face. It'll probably be good for a liner, anyway.

janwa09

I already have Satin Taupe which is one of the colors of the Smoking Eyes palette but I'm tempted to get the quad because of Smoking e/s..the color is gorgeous with the gold flecks in it!! I say Gentle Fume quad will suit you more but there are a lot of looks you can also do with the Smoking quad. So get both but if you can only get one get Gentle Fume
smiles.gif

foxyqt

i like both but i think the Smoking Eyes quad is more versatile as you can use it for both a soft and dramatic look =)

Latest posts