Which Stashette sould I get?

Ada

I wasn't going to get any of them, because I already have a bunch of brushes. But I was at MAC today looking at them and they're so damn cute. And it would very usefull to have a set of brushes to carry in my purse-- I'm too afraid of hurting my other brushes to bring them anywhere.

So, I really really like the color of the olive set. But why does that one have to be the one with the different brushes? I don't really use face brushes and while the 212 would be usefull, what the hell am I going to do with the 252? I wish there was just one good regular eyeshadow brush in that set. Then I could easily justify buying it.

I HATE the fuschia color. I was able to suck it up and buy the cool eye palette because the colors inside were gorgeous. But I think the fuschia bag looks tacky and cheap and gross and I don't want it. The brushes are ok. But I just really don't like that bag. And teal.... just isn't my color, so that one's out too.

So should I go ahead and buy the olive set, even though the brushes aren't going to be used as much? I have the magenta eye palette which does have a brush in it, and the viva glam palette which has a lip brush. Will those fit in the bag with the brushes? If I can look at them altogether as a set, then I don't really need the other eye brushes.

Or should I suck it up and buy the teal, even though I'm not crazy about the color?

Aaaaahhhhhhh! Somebody help me decide!

absolut_blonde

I think the Teal bag was the prettiest, honestly. And the brushes in the teal/magenta set seem like they'd be the most convenient.

user2

Hey Ada!

I'm getting the Olive Set soon! Maybe you wanna swap the bags because I adore everything that's teal/turquoise!!!!!

Copper_Sparkle

That's pretty funny, I was stubborn about buying the Olive sets because I didn't like the colour :p

I wound up getting the Olive brush set since I didn't really have any foundation/skin type ones, but, tons of general purpose/lip/eye from previous holiday kits. If it makes any difference, I never used a brush for foundation application before getting it and after doing so... wow. I'm forever a convert.

I wound up also getting the VG lip kit and Teal eyes. Originally, the thing I wanted most was the fuschia brush kit!

Go with the products you like. With the exception of the lipkit where you can scoop shades out/etc.... and if you like the Olive brush kit so much, trust me, you won't regret it
smiles.gif

xiahe

the brushes in the teal / magenta bag would seem to be the most convinient, IMO. especially if you're not planning on using face brushes, which is what the olive stashette mostly contains. sure, the bag may be pretty, but you're better off paying for something you'll definitely use (i.e. the brushes) in the long run.

toofaced

Olive!

I got the olive set, & really like it. The others were too similiar to last years holiday ones (which I have). The brushes are really pretty, and so is the bag.