Which THREE MAC brushes do you use most?

Kimmer

Hi there
smiles.gif
. Out of curiosity, which three MAC brushes do you find yourself using most (i.e. which can you absolutely NOT do without)?

Me >>> 239 / 219 / 217

ETA: That being said, which ones would you recommend and why?

amelia.jayde

187 (foundation), 239 (lid), 217 (crease).

if you use liquid foundation, i definitely recommend the 187. if i could only have one mac brush, it would be that one. i find that it applies my foundation more evenly and less streaky than regular foundation brushes like the 190. it also gives me more coverage with less product and is generally a quicker, more efficient application, imo. (note: i've never used mac's 190, just the same type of foundation brush from other brands. maybe the mac one is better, i dunno.. but regardless, i love my 187 <3)

JessieLovesMac

Couldn't agree more with Quote:
KimmerMe >>> >> 239 / 219 / 217

I would also recommend the 266 (brush staple imo)
And for your face you need!
Face
190 foundation
187 stippling
182 Kabuki

The 150 imo is passable the 182 and 168 can do a much better job together

newagetomatoz

OOO Toughie, for me, it has to be 187se (planning on getting full size soon), 188, and 219.

187--foundation and blending in of Skinlights
188--highlighter and softening of blush lines
219--crease, lower lid, inner corner, precision work,...

xxsgtigressxx

I absolutely cannot live without my 187 for foundation (liquid) and/or powders, my 239 for shadow placement and my 217 for blending. With those 3 brushes i believe you can do it all! well...you might need an eyeliner brush too if you use fluidline but if you use pencils those are like...the only ones you need
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

242 - Best lid brush for me, really lets me pack on the color. Prefer it to 213 or 239.

272 - Love this for crease/outer V.

222 - Awesome for outer V, almost effortless for me.