Which Tint Toon should I get?

Julia Vanhorn

I am a NW25 with light to medium brown hair and hazel eyes. I was just wondering which Tint Toon would work well with me? Thank you for your advice ahead of time.

user3

Any of them
smiles.gif

I didn't care for Cleo's Coral Kiss but that is just me.

libra14

I'm NW20 with light/medium brown hair and hazel eyes. We are almost twins! heehee. Care to share color advice on other Mac products too? I sure would. I'm tired of buying colors that don't suit me. Anyway, the tint toons. I love Miss Bunny best. The slight purpley/ mauve tint warms me up.

zoinksta

i just got Miss Bunny and it gives my pigmented lips that "healthy" look. i was afraid it will look too barbie pink on me, but it turned our really natural. i love it!

aquarius11

I'd say try Miss Bunny. We are similar in color and this one works well for me. Just remember the TLC's look so freakin' bright in the container but once you put them on they are very sheer, they give a "kiss" of color!! HTH!

sweetza

Miss Bunny or Coquettish Clarice. Pretty much everything besides Cleos Coral Kiss worked for me though and we are similar. It seems like Miss Bunny is the cumulative answer though!
smiles.gif

User34

I luv tempting tillie and miss bunny. I actually bought miss bunny for my daughter thinking it was to pink but now I take it from her all the time =)