Which type of false lashes for everyday?

elektra513

I have long-ish lashes, and I *love* volumizing mascaras...Which type of lash should I get if I wanted to wear a natural pair of falsies for everyday?

Here's a pic:
2007_0325camerapics0002.jpg

I'm thinking #3 from MAC, but I'm looking at eEyelash.com and can't decide what density to look for b/c there are so many choices--they have short, medium, and long lengths and thin, medium, and thick density...

Thanks in Advance
thmbup.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Hey im not too familiar about mac lashes, but as far as make up forever's line i love Ref 25031 , Ref 25106 , Ref 25021 .

If your not too familiar with false eyelashes, you should watch some youtube videos on how to take care of them, cuz if you wear them everyday and throw them away after each use they get really expensive
ssad.gif

elektra513

Thanks so much for replying.

At Eeyelash.com you can buy them in bulk, so that's my point of reference.
Oh, and I definitely wouldn't throw them away after just one use. I'm frugal that way, lol. I used to wear them a lot, so I'm mostly comfy with them, but those were more dramatic styles.

Kayteuk

Sephora have some really nice day time looking lashes, Ill go hunt out the number of them for ya.

I use them all the time, and I know what you mean....LOVE volumising mascara!

elektra513

Thanks! I'm not a fan of Sephora's customer service, but lemme know the items numbers anyways. That way I can compare the shape of the lash to others.

The site I'm referring too carries the Ardell lashes, so if anyone can translate the style of the more expensive lashes into this brand that would help a lot.

Frankly, I am just wondering which style of lash I need to look for, ie, a thick bushy one or one less dense, and whether the lashes should be shorter, longer or the same length as my natural ones. Brands are irrevelant.

Thanks!

Kayteuk

Definitly get less dense, long, spread out lashes for a soft day look. I tend to wear these a lot to work. And it saves hours curling your lashes!

I have some MAC ones, I will try to find those now =P

Latest posts