which watch you like better

mac*lover

ok so i am getting a gift on my birthday and i like both 2 watches but i am still not deiced yet and i would like you help , the one with pink face has diamond but it is a tag huere and the other one is brittling watch but no diamond on this one
ssad.gif
but i still like it a lot ,
tong.gif
which one you like better , let me know
a7438010g598ss_541_general.jpg

WAC1216.BA0852.jpg

mac*lover

i was thinking of the white face one because it is a better watch because it is a brittling but the pink one just cute i mean it is PINK with diamonds it can not get any better than that , i think i will go with this one as you all agree on it too , thanks sooo much girls
w00t.gif
w00t.gif

SkylarV217

I like the white one better, I think it would go with more.... I can't stand to wear a pink watch with a blue shirt or something... but thats just me =) .

Shaquille

If you are girly girl, take the pink one..
but if you're a bit boy-ish like me, white is the one to go for..

Happy Birthday!!

mac*lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
I like the white one better, I think it would go with more.... I can't stand to wear a pink watch with a blue shirt or something... but thats just me =) .

that what i was thinking it will go with every thing i wear , that DEF a plus for this watch , now you mad me think about getting this one again
tong.gif

mac*lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille
If you are girly girl, take the pink one..
but if you're a bit boy-ish like me, white is the one to go for..

Happy Birthday!!

thanks sooo much you are sooo sweet !!!!and i do like the boyish look and i was thinking to but brown leather instead of the steel to make it look a bit softer and i have seen a lot of celebrities are wearing these big watches and all look like a man watch ,i think it looks sexy
th_wink3.gif

gigiopolis

I'd personally go with the one with the white face because I'm totally not into the pink diamonds thing, but if you're girly and you like that kind of stuff, you should totally!

I would choose my watch based on the number of occasions I could wear it to, though, and what outfits I could wear it with. I think the white faced one is a lot more versatile. But like I said, if the pink one's your style, you'd pull it off with no problem.

Oh, and I think manly watches on girls are sexy too!

melliquor

i would go for the white one... goes with more and it just looks better and more sophisticated. I don't like pink watches.

mac*lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
i would go for the white one... goes with more and it just looks better and more sophisticated. I don't like pink watches.

i do like them both and i went yesterday to try both on and i did like on my hand the white one better it will go with every think, the white one with steel bracelet it just look much elegant than the pink one and much more $$ too brittling is more higher in price than tags watches but it is worth it .
yes.gif

MzzRach

I love the Breitling - very classy and I think it would go with everything.

Both are beautiful.

mac*lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I love the Breitling - very classy and I think it would go with everything.

Both are beautiful.

i agree
thmbup.gif