while the bf plays video games :/

makeuplover1487

my bf is playing the video game i got him and i decided to play around with my make up and use new colors together that i wouldnt mix on the norm but this is it and i hope you guys like it cc is welcome

face:
mac studio tech-nc20
nyc loose powder
vichy thermal spa water

cheeks:
nyx loose shadow-orange pearl
nyx loose shadow-mink

lips:
carmex
styli style hipstick-mojo

eyes:
milani-almondine
milani-rich chocolate
milani- enchantment
milani-(shimmery blue color)(forgot the name sorry)
mac-chrome yellow
loreal cream liner-black
maybelline define a lash mascara-black(top lashes)
nyx 1000 miles mascara-blue(lower lashes)
maybelline line stylist liner-black

**by the way im new to this site and im looking for people who share the same love for makeup as i do so if you wanna add me to your buddy list or IM me my screen name for aim is im2gangster582 i wouldnt mind having new friends
friends.gif

makeuplover1487

thanks guys i love makeup its been my life for a while i mean i cant afford all the mac that i want but i make due with what i have right now and im trying so hard but i feel that im not as good as the rest of the girls on here but im gonna keep my head strong and try to believe that i can be just as good as the other girls and guys on here
001_unsure.gif

makeuplover1487

thank you all so much im feeling rather good about my skills now i am also kinda excited to share some news with you all, i love makeup its my dream my life my love!! well this lady came into my moms job and they started talking and the lady just opened a new salon and she is looking for a makeup artist and my mom pulled out her phone and showed the lady some pics of my work that my mom took with her phone the lady said it was so good and she told my mom she was gonna call me to come in a do some work on a bridal party thing i cannot wait for her to call im excited!!!