white base.

Camnagem

MAC Chromaline in Pure White (Pro product)! It's waterproof, applies like a dream, and comes in a Paint Pot style jar. It's AWESOME.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
MAC Chromaline in Pure White (Pro product)! It's waterproof, applies like a dream, and comes in a Paint Pot style jar. It's AWESOME.

Ditto. Although I can't always use the Pure White Chromaline. The shade you are using has to be very pigmented and you have to use a light hand with the Chromaline otherwise the white base will be obvious. I also like to use Hush CCB. It's not really white, but it's light and neutral and doesn't affect the color of what I'm wearing.

obscuria

Another vote for Pure White Chromaline. It's a great product and lasts a really long time when applied.

MzzRach

Yet another vote for the MAC Pure White Chromaline - just use with a light hand if you do not want it to be super opaque - a little goes a long way.

kkischer04

Makeup Forever has their Flash color pots and I believe theres a white in it...

Or you could even use any white eyeliner you can find... They can be tough tho, I had used one from NYC at WAL Mart but the is soo hard it can tug you eye lid a bit

Thats why I I think everyone recommends NYX's Milk, its cheap but also soft on your eyelids

Latest posts