"White Boy Pop Lock Drop"

Prinsesa

YouTube - White Boy Pop Lock and Drop

I stumbled across this video..wow he's pretty good! LMAO.
lol.gif

Soo ladies, anyone else know how to pop lock and drop ?! Haha.

..or your thoughts on men "grinding" or doing what usually girls do on the dance floor?

gigiopolis

LMAO dang he's good.

Yeah, I'm a horrible, horrible dancer. Can't do any of that...I sincerely applaud him!

chiquilla_loca

Ha! Cool video!
i get goosebumps when i watch "america's best dance crew", cuz i just sit there amazed at the talent! i wish i could do half the moves those dancers can do!

X4biddenxLustX

He's actually really good!

Me on the other hand can't dance to save my own life haha. I wonder how I don't get made fun of at the club?!

User35

lol hes pretty good. Its just weird seeing a boy doing it. I can get dirty at a club or a party, and I think thats fine it all depends on what type of event you are at. Obviously you're not gonna dance like that at a wedding or a 50 year anniversary party for your grand parents. Ive been in a variety of dance classes since I was 4, so I have different dances for all occasions and parties lol.

Lapis

He's fairly good!
I don't see anything wrong with a guy doing that but I'm from the caribbean and our men are expected to keep up with everything we do on the dance floor.
My husband learned to femme vogue because of me
th_LMAO.gif
and that's the gay ballroom scene and he's very cool about the fact I'm a fag hag and drag him into all that stuff
tong.gif

Fataliya

Wow, nice to see someone breaking that whole "white folks can't dance" stereotype.

Me? I just perpetuate that line. I was born without some hip joints or something, cuz I can't do that shit. I'd end up either going down and not being able to get back up, or I'd break my knees.

Ok...I'm not really THAT bad, but no way can I shake my ass like that. No fucking way.

Lauren1981

th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

i'm dying right now.
and yes i know a guy that can pop like that. just don't have him on camera
this is so FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and he's good too!!!!

MissResha

this dance is a really good workout

but on another note, i'm over here in TEARS. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

my gay friend kyle just saw this and was like OOOOO HAAAAYYYYY

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
He's fairly good!
I don't see anything wrong with a guy doing that but I'm from the caribbean and our men are expected to keep up with everything we do on the dance floor.
My husband learned to femme vogue because of me
th_LMAO.gif
and that's the gay ballroom scene and he's very cool about the fact I'm a fag hag and drag him into all that stuff
tong.gif

your hubby can femme vogue???!!!!
u SERIOUSLY gotta get him on video. i SO wanna see that
yes.gif

ilovegreen

Love it !!
A guy should be able to get down how he wants, dance is just an expression of yourself so everyone should shake what their mama gave them !

chocolategoddes

I think I know that guy!!! D:

But as a black girl, it's always sad for me when I see a white guy dance better than me. Heck, I know old, asian men in wheel chairs who dance better than me!

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
your hubby can femme vogue???!!!!
u SERIOUSLY gotta get him on video. i SO wanna see that
yes.gif

Yes I'm so serious he does the duck walk and and falls like Leyomi and everything but he will never do it if I even have my cam in the same room, he makes sure it's put away, lol
His job takes him to court as an expert witness and he works with the fbi sometimes, so him on tape will never happen.