White Eye Liner HELP

Ms. Z

Hi All!
hatsoff.gif

Please help me out with a few suggestions on a good every day wear white eye liner.
· I don’t want it to be frosty, iced or shimmery
· It does not have to be by MAC

aleksis210

Sephora makes one and it's only $4 it's sold out on the website though so you will have to pick it up in stores

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
Sephora makes one and it's only $4 it's sold out on the website though so you will have to pick it up in stores

I wernt to check that one out on my lunch break and they were sold out, they only had the metallic one. Sephora is near me so I'l check back soon.

Kiseki

Rimmel's White Eyeliner, MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating or MUFE's duo concealer pencil if you don't want stark white.

ginger9

Cargo's Reverse lip pencil is often used to line eyes (see MUA reviews) I use it to line my eyes as well because the the color is too light for lips of a C35 such as myself.

I like it, it looks very natural. It's not bright white, slightly pinkish in tone but won't make you look like you have pink eye. It's not frost or shimmery.

Septemba

I'm in need of a white liner too!

Is Fascinating creamy and does it stay on the waterline? I have seen FOTDs elsewhere where it seems to stick around the lashline rather than waterline? I've also heard that it's somewhat dry?

Septemba
smiles.gif

nzgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
I'm in need of a white liner too!

Is Fascinating creamy and does it stay on the waterline? I have seen FOTDs elsewhere where it seems to stick around the lashline rather than waterline? I've also heard that it's somewhat dry?

Septemba
smiles.gif

It stays on my waterline pretty well, but does need to be reapplied after several hours. Sometimes is sticks to my lashes during application, but that's easy enough to clean up!

Latest posts