White eyeliner, frosted lips, marykay eyesicles..

dancegirl

Hello, I have a bunch of questions.
If this isn't the right forum to put this in, feel free to change it!
Also, there are about like 700 or so posts.. and i havn't looked through all of them.. incase i have some answers somewhere in teh other posts, so I apolagize if this is redunent..but if anyone can either help me or, give me some past link that has the information i need whatever helps will help! Thanks
Erin

I was wondering if you could give me(i tried google images.. doesn't work) any pictures of someone WEARING.. like any type of frosted eyeshadows.. perferibly Marykay Signiture Eyesicles(either color vanilla or that other color they have which i think it bronze, but if you have both that would be great!

Now, you may think this is kind of werid but the reason im asking this is, becuase WELL IVE TRIED ALL OF THEIR WEBSITES.. and just since i want their products(and i know they probably look different one everyone) but i juts want a looksie how they would look on someone and make an opnion if i really want them.

Hey, my name is Erin. And, Ive been noticing there are alot of "different ways" to put eyeshadow on. On some people I notice they kind of have like(idk if its frosted eyshadow or wut) but just a line on the tip of their lid and you can see it real good. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

or better yet if you have pictures of anyone with different "ways" to put eyshadow on I would really appricate it! I'm just trying to experiment with differnt ways! Also, I've notice(even on like some dance team memebrs and stuff) they have like frosted stuff on their eyebrows?? anyone get wut I mean? I heard you can just put a sparkily eyshadow on the edge of your eyebrows to look that way..
I think the "white line" I am referring to is probably like silver or white eyeliner?? right??

okay this is all mumble jumbled.. but if anyone has any questions feel free to messege me and I can reexplain it!

thanks again

Erin

nooeeyy

One way to apply shadow is to apply the darkest shadow to just the lid of your eye. Then take a shadow that is one step up and apply it on top of the shadow on the lid past the crease. Then of course a highlight on your brow bone. Make sense?