White Gold Pigment

LivinginPink

Hi I poste don LJ the same thing, no great response (sorry if this is in the wrong post category)

I have a sample of WG that is more yellow and rec'd a 1/2 jar that is more white. I just wanted to know if they are even remotely the same or maybe I was jipped.

One girl posted almost exactly what I meant but never replied what they were.
here is the link:
http://www.livejournal.com/community.../11488300.html

bluegrassbabe

I have a sample size white gold I recieved at the counter that looks more yellowish, and a full jar that I purchased from the pro store in vegas that looks more green. I have noticed that with a few different piggies that I have multiples of. My full size blue brown, is a little deeper than the one I got in a holiday set a few years ago. The holiday one is a bit more red. Same with vanilla, the full size is more white, the holiday one is more yellow. So, yeah, it's very possible.

galvanizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn
my white gold also has that greenish tinge to it...i love i though.

Mine too!

mandirigma

White Gold Pigment?

Hey folks,

I've been lurking for a while... I love this forum but this is my first post!

I was just curious about this since it's not on the MAC site nor is it in the "Pro Products" section here. Was White Gold pigment an LE? Or is it only available through the pro line?

Thanks in advance!

Isis

Actually you can order it even if you do not have a pro card. But for the website you'll need to call their 800#.

mjlover

OT but i love white gold ... am wearing it now ... such a great 'eye brightening' shade.

Shawna

It looks chunky like rose, but goes on way smoother. I don't get the fallout with white gold that I get with rose. In fact, I swapped rose away because of the fallout.

bellaetoile

i ADORE white gold pigment! its not as chunky as rose, or as overly sparkly as frost. i find its easy to work with, and looks great as both a brow highlight, and to blend colors together to finish a look. def. would recommend getting it..

martygreene

The precuations list (linked in my signature) indicates pigment textures, and you can also see a true to life swatch, to judge for yourself.

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
The precuations list (linked in my signature) indicates pigment textures, and you can also see a true to life swatch, to judge for yourself.

Whoa! Dude thanks! THis is definately going in my bookmarks.
smiles.gif

zwfan

btw, how to wear kitchmas? it's tooo chunky for me and can not be smooth no matter how hard i try

.VivaDiva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Whoa! Dude thanks! THis is definately going in my bookmarks.
smiles.gif

Wow me too... thats great i love this site!!

~VD