White mascara?

JanineDesiree

I'd really like some white mascara but I don't know what brand would have it. Or could I just use mascara bases/primers as mascara?

MK09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineDesiree
I'd really like some white mascara but I don't know what brand would have it. Or could I just use mascara bases/primers as mascara?

Ben Nye Makes a white mascara heres a link.

Amazon.com: Mascara: Beauty

MK09

Well eyelash primers are meant to be used under mascara.Usually they have fibers in them to build up the lashes and conditioners to treat the lashes.Those fibers in the primer look pretty obvious on there own.They are white yes but they wont give the same effect as a white mascara.
But its your makeup you can do whatever you like with it.There's no rules that say you cant use white primer alone,i just personally dont see the point lol But hey give it a try and if you like the look,then thats all that matters.

But just a side not,sometimes those fibers get flaky and if your not using a mascara over them then they might flake off and get in your eyes and might sting.I know many people who cant use eyelash primer at all because there sensitive and there eyes tear up and get all red and sometimes itchy.

So i dont know, its your choice.If you really want to use a primer i would use the primer under the white mascara if i were you.

RayannaBanana

I need a white mascara for Halloween! Does anyone know where I can get one in Canada for cheap!? Drugstore brands are fine.

RayannaBanana

just use the primer end of a double ended mascara, loreal does one, most brands do

Hmm ok, I was hoping to get something a bit cheaper since it is just for Halloween. Those double ended primer mascaras can be pricey. Thanks!
I know NYX has one but the store here that carries it has a very limited supply of NYX.

Latest posts