White pumps

SonRisa

I need to find white pumps by Tuesday. I'm leaving for Palm Springs on Wednesday to work an event (Dina Shore) and one of the nights there's a white party. I have my shirt, skirt and hat, but no shoes! I want them to be pointy toed with at least a 2 if not 3 inch heel. I've looked at Macy's, Nordstrom's, Aldo etc and the only thing slightly decent I found are these: http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...1531593&&var=d

but they look so bleh(cheap) in white because of the material used.

Has anyone seen any cute white pumps anywhere?!? That are preferably under $100 . . .

here_is_gone_88

That link didn't work. I have a pair of carlos santana's that I got at at marshalls. damnit i wish i could help. Have you tried zappos?

asraicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
I need to find white pumps by Tuesday. I'm leaving for Palm Springs on Wednesday to work an event (Dina Shore) and one of the nights there's a white party. I have my shirt, skirt and hat, but no shoes! I want them to be pointy toed with at least a 2 if not 3 inch heel. I've looked at Macy's, Nordstrom's, Aldo etc and the only thing slightly decent I found are these: http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...1531593&&var=d

but they look so bleh(cheap) in white because of the material used.

Has anyone seen any cute white pumps anywhere?!? That are preferably under $100 . . .

LMAO
i just spent 4 hours after work shoe shopping myself! i PMed you

SonRisa

see, but the thing with zappos is that I need them by tuesday and don't trust shipping. Plus what if once they get here, they don't fit, I don't like them :-/ My mom and I have dealt with zappos before and they're great about returns, but I need the shoes! lol

asraicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
see, but the thing with zappos is that I need them by tuesday and don't trust shipping. Plus what if once they get here, they don't fit, I don't like them :-/ My mom and I have dealt with zappos before and they're great about returns, but I need the shoes! lol

what i suggested in the PM is to use zappos for a 'look see' then to source shoes locally by brand/ style

closed toed white pumps are gonna be fairly hard to find now that its spring

YOOTOPiA

i have a great pair of white pumps fom nine west, u might still be able to find them at a ninewest outlet as they came out almost 2 years ago. cathy jean might have some too as well as bakers... hth

LatinaRose

I just saw some sexy white pumps at ALDO for $80, maybe less, I can't remember. They were hot tho, I think you should check there.

omnipotent

I would say check payless, especially if you don't think you'll wear the white pumps as often..and if you get really desperate, and can't find anything at the stores you listed..maybe check out local bridal stores? they will definately have a variety of white shoes there haha
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I've ordered from Zappos numerous times and always get my shoes the next day. I would try Nine West online as well, they usually always have pointy toed pumps in every color...

http://www.ninewest.com/s?namespace=...2050&cid=7006#

I personally love Nine West shoes, they are so comfortable and I have wide feet and have a hard time finding comfortable heels, but never have a problem with Nine West. Good luck on your hunt!!

ruby_soho

d_flawless

weird you'd ask that, i went to the mall yesterday in the east bay and i saw some guess ones @ macy's...i am pretty sure they were like $90...they were 4" stilettos and had the hottest like cutout thing where the arch of the foot is

user4

mitsukai

i know solestruck.com has some but really, i'd say hit up the mall and see what they have at a dept. store, or a DSW or something. shoes fit me weird and i'd hate to order them online!

Latest posts