Whiteheads on my chin that won't go away!

Glow

These little buggers are persistant and it's been like 2 years with them. The same ones and i'm only getting more

I've tried just about every cleanser I could afford (aveeno, proactiv, neutrogena, clean & clear, body shop)
but nothing gets rid of them!!!

What do i do to get rid of them!

kimmy

exfoliate! try St. Ive's Apricot Scrub, i use it 3 times a week and it works wonders for me! i've had smooth skin ever since i started using it. the only problems i've ever had was when i forgot to bring it with me to my dad's and couldn't use it, and just this past week but i think that's because of a mild allergic reaction to some antibiotics i had to be on for a week.

Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
exfoliate! try St. Ive's Apricot Scrub, i use it 3 times a week and it works wonders for me! i've had smooth skin ever since i started using it. the only problems i've ever had was when i forgot to bring it with me to my dad's and couldn't use it, and just this past week but i think that's because of a mild allergic reaction to some antibiotics i had to be on for a week.

I used proactiv, which was entirely exfoliation.
ssad.gif

Hauddi - i've tried the pore strips, they just made it worse
ssad.gif

Deirdre

Are you allergic to your sunscreen, moisturizer, or foundation? Also, it could be excema (sp?) - I have that problem, and it looks like little white heads - you can get a presecription from your Dr, to apply as the bumps appear. Do the bumps suppurate after a couple days (weep)? If so, it's quite likely to be excema.

Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre
Are you allergic to your sunscreen, moisturizer, or foundation? Also, it could be excema (sp?) - I have that problem, and it looks like little white heads - you can get a presecription from your Dr, to apply as the bumps appear. Do the bumps suppurate after a couple days (weep)? If so, it's quite likely to be excema.

You know what - You may be right!
Because I get excema patches on my neck.. hmm i'll try what my doctor gave me before - thanks for the suggestion. i'll try it

I use a hypoallergenic moisturizer without sunscreen in it (i stay out of the sun) and i dont use foundation

Vixen

I think you need to find someone who gives really good facials and extractions. The whiteheads come out so easily if you have someone who knows what they are doing - but keep in mind that its not without some mild pain.
smiles.gif

Latest posts