Whiten my teeth!

sbetsy

Teeth whiteners - I have never tried one but I want to. I need something that I can buy tomorrow and have it work reasonably well by next weekend (going to a wedding). Help?

lara

If you use the whitening strips, be fastidious when applying them and make sure you work them into the depressions between your teeth. If they aren't applied evenly, you can wind up with uneven bleaching.
smiles.gif

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
If you use the whitening strips, be fastidious when applying them and make sure you work them into the depressions between your teeth. If they aren't applied evenly, you can wind up with uneven bleaching.
smiles.gif

good to know!

fleurdelis

I would use Crest Whitestrips Supreme. They're the strongest, but they're only available through the dentist. After using it once a day (30 min) for 7 days, my teeth grew 3-4 shades whiter.

Also another tip, don't brush your teeth before bleaching, and make sure you use a tissue to blot off excess moisture from your teeth before you stick the strips on. That way, your teeth won't get damaged and you'll get maximum results =)

Rowan

I also use whitening strips. One thing you can do to help keep your teeth white longer after whitening is use Listerine Whitening pre-brush rinse. Advertising claims it's an easy way to whiten teeth, but for me it has worked better to keep teeth white longer *after* using a whitening product. Just throwing this out there - even though it's from Listerine, it isn't a substitute for mouthwash.

LatinaRose

i recommend the whitestrips as well. i have pretty white teeth to begin with, so i just use them for a couple days when i think they look a little dull. you get a stronger effect if you use them everyday as directed, but they can make your teeth sensitive and i don't want my teeth to look hollywood fake. great product, quick and easy!

asteffey

if you have the cash use gosmile (sephora online has it) its like $80, but you will see amazing results in a few days & its SO MUCH MORE easier than crest strips, etc.

Latest posts