Who are you, Angel blush?

jennyfee

Hey guys!

I recently went to a CCO in Kittery, MA, and purchased So Scarlet lippie as well as Angel blush...

Now I was really surprised to find no reference whatsoever to this blush on Specktra!!??

I only found one measly review on the web, and that's ALL.

Can anyone tell me; who the hell is Angel blush??
th_confused_new.gif
winks.gif

I've been wondering if I'm crazy or something!
lol.gif

Thanks for the info!

Love, J. xxx
heart.gif

User38

I have Angel blush.. it is a very pale pink which I have cherished for years... and that is probably why you don't find it around anymore. I don't know when it was discd but I have had it for at least 6 years
greengrin.gif

jennyfee

That's what I tought, that it was discontinued, but can it still be around after a few years?

kathyp

Angel was my go-to pink blush about five years ago. Not sure when it's been discontinued, though. I haven't seen it anywhere in years.

Lucky find.

gildedangel

I'm surprised that you found that in the CCO, but then again blushes don't exactly go bad..... What a great find though, it sounds like a gorgeous color!

jennyfee

It is
smiles.gif
It's a very light pink, matte color. It doesnt show up a lot, but it gives u a nice little flush of color
heart.gif
it's my go-to these days!

kathyp

This maybe goes beyond makeup nerdiness, is there some kind of product catalog listing everything from release date until the day it's axed?