who delivers for mac?

M.A.C*Attack

I dont know if this goes here but im wondering who delivers for the maccosmetics.com web site , because i ordered a few things from there and i wanna know who to expect at my door or does it come on the usps mail if its a just a few things?:confused:

M.A.C*Attack

thanx!!!
clap.gif
i cant wait to get my stuff
smiles.gif

carol

UPS and FedEx have both delivered to me. I think that UPS delivers for standard shipping. And FedEx delivers for express or expediated shipping.

duch3ss25

I've had USPS, FedEx and DHL deliver to me in Hawaii. Most of the time, it's USPS if it's a little over 100 bucks (or less) but I notice, I get DHL a lot over that. In my NY address though, I always get DHL or FedEx. HTH!

lsperry

usps delivers my MAC. With free standard shipping my order usually arrives in 4 days. e.g., if an order is placed on Tuesday, I usually receive it Thursday or Friday.

eco

3-4 days with standard shipping is amazing! yay mac! i've never ordered from the website before because I like my mac in my sweaty hands asap! lol. the speed of delivery is making me rethink online orders with free shipping incentives.

M.A.C*Attack

Thank you all i got confirmation i get my barbie stuff wendsday ,late you say? ,yes i know but better late than never !

Once again thank you all for your help!
thmbup.gif

blueyedlady87

UPS for me too. It also pisses me off cuz he leaves it on my doorstep for everyone to see (or steal).
ssad.gif
Not to mention melting in the sun. Ggggrrr.

KimSwim

In Canada, UPS has always delivered the items i've ordered from thee 1-800 line. For me, I usually get my items between 4 and 6 business days.

Indian Barbie

I'm waiting around for UPS to deliver my stuff, the tracker says it went out for delivery at 5am today and I still haven't recieved it. I really hope I get it today

clwkerric

I'm very disappointed in their website!! I put an order together last Wednesday and here it is MONDAY and I haven't gotten a confirmation email about my order.. and when I sign online (maccosmetics.com) it says my order is pending!! I wish I would have gone to the store
ssad.gif
I want my stuff, damnit!!! lol