Who else loves their Kindle?!

loveoontherocks

I do
heart.gif

loveoontherocks

haha hey again! looks like we have common interests. I saw the movie... it was so sad! I am reading the 10th sookie stakehouse book right now, next I think I will read a nonfiction book! Who is your favorite author?

LMD84

well i don't have a kindle but i have the sony reader and i love that! i'm reading another pretty little liars book on it right now!

sinergy

I am hoping to get a Nook Color for christmas from my hubby. its been on my want list for awhile now, but I could never decide between kindle or nook, or even the sony e reader. do you ladies have any pros/cons about the e-readers you have?

loveoontherocks

i love my kindle (obviously you know this by the title =p). I was considering the nook but when I went into Barnes and Noble to test it out it was slow responding. I'm so happy with my choice. No complaints with my kindle!

KimmyAnn_678

I really want a Kindle or Nook or something of the sort, but I can't picture paying that much per digital book. Until the prices are cheaper than buying the physical book, I can't justify getting one. :(

n_c

I have a Nook and I LOVE it!

I am hoping to get a Nook Color for christmas from my hubby. its been on my want list for awhile now, but I could never decide between kindle or nook, or even the sony e reader. do you ladies have any pros/cons about the e-readers you have?
Something to consider - original nook = NO eye strain.

I heard a lot of people complain that the original nook was very slow. I never had any problems with mine. B&N recently upgraded and now its even faster!