who has the dirt? Upcoming collections

mintcollective1

ok. my manager knows all the collections till almost next summer. whats up? who's holding out? the anniversary of barbie/fafi is apparantly awesome and she won't tell me...

KikiB

Re: who has the dirt?

*hopes for Betsey Johnson*

Figure they would have to do a huge, fun collection then...it's almost becoming like a pattern where you can predict the kind of things that will come out at a certain time.

Susanne

No, she won't tell you
winks.gif

MAC wants the monthly LE collections to be a surprise for the customers - or at least for those who don't know specktra
winks.gif

The customer should concentrate on the topical LE collection and not on what is going to come.

I guess we will find out here what the barbie/fafi anniversary ollection in 2009 will be!

MAC_Whore

MAC plans out releases about a year in advance. Whilst MAs tend to get their info about 3-4 months out at update, trainers and managers are privy to a greater advance knowledge of releases. Problem is that they are usually very guarded with that info.

Janice

I have a couple pieces of information to share today, I'll try to get it up this afternoon.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
No, she won't tell you
winks.gif

MAC wants the monthly LE collections to be a surprise for the customers - or at least for those who don't know specktra
winks.gif

The customer should concentrate on the topical LE collection and not on what is going to come.

I guess we will find out here what the barbie/fafi anniversary ollection in 2009 will be!

The girl I know at the MAC counter is the manager,and she shared stuff with me a few months back that I shared here a while ago,like the Metal Urge,but other than that it's stuff we all know about already.

Janice

Sorry, I've been delaying b/c I hoped to get more info. What I have right now is pretty light on details.

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Sorry, I've been delaying b/c I hoped to get more info. What I have right now is pretty light on details.

Give it to us anyway... a bite of something is always better than starving, lol

Krasevayadancer

Janice mentioned a few details during last week's glam soup. She has confirmed the names of 3 collections that will be coming out in Oct/Nov. Unfortunately while she wasn't able to come up with more details, she can confirm that there will be a metal urge collection, a dazzlelash collection and a collection called little darling I believe.

Special thanks to Janice for sharing that info with us. I hope its okay that I posted it here
smiles.gif

panther27

Oh yea,I think my MA may have mentioned something about Little Darling?I believe she said that they were mini sets.But I don't know anything other than that.Thank you to Janice for that,and thanks Adina for posting that.

panther27

^^^Yes Metal Urge is the anniversary to Metal X from last year,the cream shadows,except these will have wavy lines instead of the straight lines imprinted in them.Also Metal urge will have a better forumula than Metal X,it will be improved.
thmbup.gif

Mabelle

YES!!!! i loved metal-x (yes, i know i was one of the few) YYAAAYYYYYY.
no word on the colours yet?

Shaquille

woww.. thanks for the info you guys.. up to putting money in my money bag..
yahoo.gif
oh November is my birthday too, lol

elmo1026

I want to know about barbie/fafi avi. please can anyone tell me. I love bright colors. But anywho my birthday is oct. 26th around the time the holiday collection comes out. Which means for me the month of October is always a happy birthday month for me. So I always ask everyone for MAC STUFF.

lukinamama

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
I want to know about barbie/fafi avi. please can anyone tell me. I love bright colors. But anywho my birthday is oct. 26th around the time the holiday collection comes out. Which means for me the month of October is always a happy birthday month for me. So I always ask everyone for MAC STUFF.

thmbup.gif
and my birthday is oct 26th but there is no MAC in my country
thmbdn.gif