Who is Your Favorite MAC MA?

rouquinne

Bella - who used to work at St. Laurent here in Ottawa. but she left me to go to NARS in January! after i stopped going to Montreal, Bella would pick up things for me at the Pro Shop. i MISS her!!!

ssad.gif

Sumitra is the manager at St. Laurent, she's wonderful. Amy is my fellow redhead there - another great lady.

Diane, Alice and Summer at Rideau.

gigiproductions

my fav is julia from the MAC pro store in NYC
closely followed by Jojo who used to work in mac soho
along with abraham and Geneva..i know people at all the counters LOL..they are always super sweet to me <3..and save stuff for me..i get gratis sometimes lol ..they rock

Christi239

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
By far, my favorite MA is Jennifer @ my Dillard's counter...
I used to shop at the Saks counter, which is my closest counter. The service just got so bad there, I couldn't take it any more! I called Dillard's just before D'Bohemia and spoke with Jennifer. She was soooooo friendly and helpful. She offered to hold all of my D'Bohemia stuff and told me all about the new stuff coming out. So, now I drive 20 miles out of the way just to shop with my MA - and it is definitely worth it!!!
smiles.gif

Haha! Jennifer at Dillards is my favorite as well. She's so much fun and knows her stuff! I'm in Miami, Oklahoma and drive 90 miles to see the new collections and visit with Jenn. She almost always does my face with the new colors so I know for sure if I like them.

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
Mine is this gay guy who reminds me of elton john lol. He always cracks the most retarded jokes and it always takes me 20 secs to get them lol. But he always shows great new color combos that i would have never thought of trying and is just a lot of fun and help to be around!
smiles.gif

Dude my favorite MAC MA reminds me of Elton John too lol. He wears like the same glasses I swear. He's really funny and he always gives me lots of samples! He says I'm MAC's number one customer lol when Belle Azure came out I told him what I wanted and he said "Girl are you buying the whole collection?" lol.

The girl MA's at my counter are real bitchy though, except for the new one, I like her
greengrin.gif

toby1

My first and still hands down favorite Elizabeth(Betsy) at the downtown Pittsburgh MAC counter< I only shopped at the Monroeville counter while she was there and now I'm so happy she's back downtown!! Some of the other girls can have a bit of an attitude sometimes but she is ALWAYS ready to help or just let me play if I want

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
My first and still hands down favorite Elizabeth(Betsy) at the downtown Pittsburgh MAC counter< I only shopped at the Monroeville counter while she was there and now I'm so happy she's back downtown!! Some of the other girls can have a bit of an attitude sometimes but she is ALWAYS ready to help or just let me play if I want

Hehe, you're like the third person I've seen online who has said they think the other girls at the downtown counter have an attitude. I guess I'm just so used to all of them that I don't really notice.
smiles.gif

jaci core

i've been to the pro store in NYC a whole bunch since i've been working in the city this summer; i dont know anyone's name specifically but i can say without a doubt that everyone that works there is incredibly nice and helpful, much more than any other counter i've ever been to, anywhere.
if you can get to nyc, GO TO THE PRO STORE!! ♥

Bunny77

I've met a lot of folks, but my favorite is Anthony at the freestanding Florida Mall location in Orlando. He was great to both me and my mother!

chocula

Nick who is now at Dillard's in Brandon, FL (can't remember the name of the mall there) cause he is funny, cool, and does flawless makeup all with a totally wicked sense of humor.
Melissa, Crystal, and all the gang at Dillards (Tyrone Mall) St. Pete are so awesome and friendly.
Heather at the freestanding store at International Palace in Tampa is great too.
Everyone of these folks is fabulous. If they treat my 70 year old mother with respect, then the must be good!

Veronyca73

Mark and Steven are by far the best MAC MA's I have ever had the good fortune of meeting. Their style, skill, and mannerisms won me over on the first day I ever visited the counter in Lynnhaven Mall in virginia beach. That was over a year ago and I still call ahead to see what days they will be in. They are the only two I allow to touch my face, since I know they are honest and will not send me out looking like a clown for the sake of a bigger comission. I believe Mark is a member of this site. Mark, if you are out here somewhere, I LOVE YOU!!!!
th_kiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
my fav is julia from the MAC pro store in NYC
closely followed by Jojo who used to work in mac soho
along with abraham and Geneva..i know people at all the counters LOL..they are always super sweet to me <3..and save stuff for me..i get gratis sometimes lol ..they rock

is julia the pale one with black hair?

baby_love

your favorite MA

since I'm going to the Vegas pro store next weekend I figured that I would get a makeover, I've never had one at a pro store, so it might be fun. my question is, whos your favorite MA at the Vegas Pro Store? I really want to make an appointment with a specific person who I know a lot of people like, but um....I have NO clue who works there and such.

so if you could help me out, I would appreciate it a lot!

thanks!!

aziajs

I would like to know something else about the vegas pro store. What is it like? I'll be there in the next couple months and I am really curious.

x music is love

My favorite MA is Cortney (aka iiifugaziii on here) ! She works at the Macy's MAC counter in long beach. & she's definitely the friendliest MA i've ever met
smiles.gif

koolmnbv

My favs are Caren @ MAC counter in Nordstrom she is so nice and fun will always take time aside even when its super busy and give me her undivided attention and try a million new things and techniques and just anything new and fun.

And at my freestanding store my FAV MA's are Michael Gill And James Michael they are so fun and basically the same everything I said above about Caren. I just love my MA's and Im so glad they are so nice.

j babyy

my favorite MA would definitely be jeanine from the brea freestanding store. she is so sweet and loves helping me and shows me all the new stuff. we always end up talking forever when i go in. and shes trying to get me a job there in the next few weeks so im way excited!

XoXo

My favorite MA is Darlene @ the MAC store in Oak Brook....she is so generous..ships stuff for free..and calls up the MAC headquarters if I dont receive my mailers
smiles.gif
..she will pull out all the new stuff and save one of each for me before it is released so i get it before it sells out.. She was the first MA I met..she is just so kind and helpful..I couldnt ask for a better MA!

OnaFyre

I have a MAC boyfriend. His name is George and works at the Clackamas Nordies MAC counter in the Portland, OR area. He's increadibly caring, funny, and knowledgeable. And we wear the same foundation so he knows what products and colors work the best for our skintone. He used to do a lot of drag shows so sometimes we have to tone it down a bit, but its always an awesome -and expensive!-experience. I've been to MAC counters and stores all along the west coast and in NY and Chicago and he is hands down the best I've ever worked with. Mostly because he actually works with me, tries things on me, even if he doesn't have time for a full makeup, and doesn't try to sell me a lot of things I don't really want.

My other favorite MA is Janine from the brand new MAC store in Portland, formerly from the Clack counter as well. She rocks!

And also props to my very first MAC MA, Tracy from the Cerritos, CA mall, who did my makeup for my first formal in 9th grade. That was nearly 10 years ago and I seriously doubt she's still with MAC (I've been back a few times and haven't seen her), but she instilled in me a love of MAC and a sense or brand loyalty.

Latest posts