Who makes your favourite false lashes?

Lissa

I've only used Mac ones so far....from them I love the #20 half lashes for a more natural look, and I have tried some of the full lashes but haven't found a particular set I love yet.

Do you have a favourite brand for false lashes? If so which one and which are your favourite lashes from them and why?

~Crystal~

Shu Uemura!! Their lashes are awesome
smiles.gif
They have the more subtle styles, the more dramatic, and then the really WOW ones lol. I love the designs- I've tried the MAC ones... and they're ok I suppose, but just ok. To me, they seemed really kind of ordinary... (don't shoot me!!)

glam8babe

i use MAC, ardell and NYC (the NYC are pre-glued but they dont stay on long so i just apply duo glue on them and they look fab - great for £1.99!)

Lissa

are there any Ardell styles in particular? I've been eyeing up a few, the wispie ones look nice but it's hard to tell on the screen

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
are there any Ardell styles in particular? I've been eyeing up a few, the wispie ones look nice but it's hard to tell on the screen

I like more natural looks, so I opt for the 109 and 110.

reesesilverstar

I'm cheap when it comes to lashes. So my picks are:

Ardell wispies, babies and i *think* pixies or it could be fairies. Anyhoo I really like them

I pick up NYC ones at random. I like those too.

Red Cherry also has some cool ones with glitter, or metallic strips. Not quite lash bar, but they're cool.

LMD84

i really like teh ardell ones and have a couple of different styles but have never worn them out in public!!! here is a rather silly question whilst on the subject of lashes - are you meant to apply them just near your lashes - on edge of eylid OR actually on top of your lashes - as in on the hair itself??? because i always do it on my eyelid but really close to the lashes but never know what you're meant to do!!! hence why i only play at home with them!!!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i really like teh ardell ones and have a couple of different styles but have never worn them out in public!!! here is a rather silly question whilst on the subject of lashes - are you meant to apply them just near your lashes - on edge of eylid OR actually on top of your lashes - as in on the hair itself??? because i always do it on my eyelid but really close to the lashes but never know what you're meant to do!!! hence why i only play at home with them!!!

if you apply them on your real lashes, the glue can pull them out when you remove them
so apply them on your lid as close to the lash line as possible, this is why you are meant to wear an eyeliner on the toplid... so the lashes blend in better and you can't see any of your lid if you get me?

LMD84

cheers for that sweetie! i'm kinda doing it right then! just need to use a thicker liner perhaps! will try agian tonight!!!

Lissa

I've just remembered which full lashes I like from Mac - #36. I got them when they came out as Sultress lashes and they're a mixture of black and brown (I think) and looked really nice and natural.

I'm definitely going to get some Ardell ones though as they're much cheaper. There are so many of them though, I can't decide!

SweetCheeks

Here is a dumb question. When you wear falsies do you still put on mascara as usual beforehand? Or leave them natural and use the falsies as is ?

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCheeks
Here is a dumb question. When you wear falsies do you still put on mascara as usual beforehand? Or leave them natural and use the falsies as is ?

I put mascara on beforehand, then when it's dry and the lashes and fixed in place I use my thumb and forefinger to gently merge together my real lashes and the fake ones

LittleDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
I've just remembered which full lashes I like from Mac - #36. I got them when they came out as Sultress lashes and they're a mixture of black and brown (I think) and looked really nice and natural.

I'm definitely going to get some Ardell ones though as they're much cheaper. There are so many of them though, I can't decide!

I absolutely LOVE MAC's #36 lashes!! They are my fav! I have tried the wispies from Ardell, but they just dont compare the MAC's

Latest posts