who still has stereo rose MSFs at their counter(s)?

jeanna

i can't find one anywhere (i'm in ontario, canada). just curious as to whether they're just as hard to find everywhere else...

Brianne

My freestanding store didn't have any on display, but when my mom asked for Porcelin Pink, the MA said they had 1 Stereo Rose left (plus about 3 Porcelin Pink).

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne
My freestanding store didn't have any on display, but when my mom asked for Porcelin Pink, the MA said they had 1 Stereo Rose left (plus about 3 Porcelin Pink).

oh i know... i always make a point to ask the counters even if they don't have them on display anymore, just in case! but sadly, no luck.

sigh... if only you were in canada, i'd maybe ask for a cp
ssad.gif
i didn't even wait that long to decide to buy the stereo rose, but they sold out within a matter of days in my area. i'm seriously buying at least two each of the new ones coming out with Lingerie....

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
oh man i had stereo rose at my counter, i would have definately CPed it for you!

aww.... oh well, that's ok! thanks for the gesture though :loveya:

Susan

I bought one in the last month from Nordstrom Santa Anita CA, but I don't know if they still have them.
(626) 821-6363

Noire

Bloor St. had Stereo Rose, Gold Deposit, and Porcelain Pink today (Toronto Store - not Pro).

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire
Bloor St. had Stereo Rose, Gold Deposit, and Porcelain Pink today (Toronto Store - not Pro).

ahhh! how did i miss this post?!! calling bloor st. right now!! thankssssss!!!
+ edit/added : GOT IT! yessss......
yahoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwicleopatra
I think mine still has one

thanks! good to know if i can't find it in toronto
smiles.gif

Latest posts