Who was your childhood celebrity crush?

janwa09

Me, I got obssessed with Matthew Broderick after I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off when I was a kid. Boy, I really found him HOT!
eyelove.gif
I even used to pray everyday that he'd one day be my hubby...eeeww I cringe thinking about it now lol...although I still find him pretty darn cute.

veilchen

Neil Patrick Harris as Doogie Howser. Oh my, that's such a long time ago, I was just 7 or 8 then and even had to look up the actor's name now because I couldn't remember
winks.gif
Nowadays he wouldn't be my type by far ...

Hilly

I love this topic!

Ok I LOVED Joey McIntyre from NKOTB..because he was the youngest(i was 7 and he was like 14 lol) and I thought I had a chance or something!! Hahah!

Also, Macaulay Culkin. I had a doll of him that talked and I used to make out with it. OK no laugh
winks.gif

NicksWifey

If you guys laugh, I'm going to die. So no laughing, seriously
smiles.gif

danny.jpg

Bob Saget AKA Danny Tanner from Full House.

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
If you guys laugh, I'm going to die. So no laughing, seriously
smiles.gif
Bob Saget AKA Danny Tanner from Full House.

OHHH MYYY GOODNESS!!!!! U CRAZY!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilchen
Neil Patrick Harris as Doogie Howser. Oh my, that's such a long time ago, I was just 7 or 8 then and even had to look up the actor's name now because I couldn't remember
winks.gif
Nowadays he wouldn't be my type by far ...

LOL....he's my crush now! I know he's gay but he's so cute and funny. I love his personality and I love him as Barney on "How I Met Your Mother".

gitts

I find this a complex question. AS a child my crushes changed quite frequently. I was in love with the Ultimate Warrior, Jordan (New Kids on the Block), even George Michael (until I found out he was gay). And the list goes on.

mrsjeffhardy

fred durst,scott weiland,shawn michaels & stone cold (steve austin)
some things never change,though. because they still are 4 of my favorites!

however now,its matt & jeff hardy (more jeff though),john cena,kane,ryan gosling,and the original 4 i listed lmao

fun thread
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Leonardo Dicaprio, Before he became a Raving Liberal ..total turn off.

He also started using really awful accents in recent movies.. yuck-0

Indigowaters

My crush was/still is Malcolm-Jamal Warner
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
. Even though I was the age of "Rudy" when he played "Theo" I knew he was sooooo fine! Lol. Who wouldn't love a face and body like that?

xolovinyoo

Darien(Tuxedo Mask) from Sailormoon, Nick Carter, Justin Timberlake (back in the Nsync days) Oh&Leonardo Di'caprio! lol.. and that's all i can remember :X

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xolovinyoo
Darien(Tuxedo Mask) from Sailormoon, Nick Carter, Justin Timberlake (back in the Nsync days) Oh&Leonardo Di'caprio! lol.. and that's all i can remember :X

I had the biggest crush on Tuxedo Mask too! Ha, especially the episode where Serena finds out it's Darien!

Latest posts