Whoo hoo! I "mastered" Arabic Style makeup!

Henna_Spirit

Yeah baby! I'm so excited... after studying so many pictures that i found from forums and sites from the UAE etc, and i think i finally cracked the code! Well, if there is any lol

So i asked the lovely Radhika to come over and do a mini shoot with me. Shes never done any modellign before and i thought it would be great to give her a hand with her portfolio etc, while i get to practice more lol. but damn! she is one gorgeous girl!!

This is how she looks without any makeup :

rbefore.jpg

I did 2 looks today, i wanted to do so many more, but we ran out of time...

but i'm really happy with the results

I did this magazine thing with a silver and crystal look (some of may have seen it) and i thought it would be nice to continue that theme of elements.. So i tried to do this look the 'Fire' element... it turned out alright, but it just looks a bit asian bridaly to me lol. let me know what you think..

http://www.hennaspirit.com/forumpictures/arabic2.jpg

What i used:
* Face and body foundation C5 & and a bit of nc42 moistureblend
* Sincere blush mixed with a darker rouge colour from etude, then blended some good as gold pearliser and shimpagne msf over the top
eyes:
* retrospeck
* goldmine
* rule
* orange
* red brick
* delineate
* a bright red pigment from a mineral makeup place on the net
then i used brassy, blacktrack and delineate as liners
* i used a mix of dubonnet onthe edges of the lips, filling in with blonde on blonde and then babbed on some good as gold pearliser

This look is jsut a 'random' one, just because i picked the top out of the bunch she brought along. The colour is so nice, i love this aqua peacocky green lol, i think the peacock DTB competition made me addicted to it lol Again, let me know what you think

http://www.hennaspirit.com/forumpictures/arabic1.jpg

what i used:
* Face and body foundation C5 & and a bit of nc42 moistureblend
* Sincere blush with shimpagne msf
eyes:
* retrospeck
* goldmine
* plumage
* black up makeup palette #13 (one of the dark green colours used)
* brassy and black track as liners
* spice lipliner with lancome cerise gloss on top

Well thats all I hope you enjoyed the show!

amoona

omg those are amazing ... its soo sad i'm arab n i cant even master the arab makeup style haha. can u possibly do a tutorial for these styles when u have time?!

Henna_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
omg those are amazing ... its soo sad i'm arab n i cant even master the arab makeup style haha. can u possibly do a tutorial for these styles when u have time?!

yeah, i should hopefully get some more time to make tuts in the next month
smiles.gif

PS: thanks everyone for their comments!

keo

Hi All...i've Been Lurking For A While...never Got To Really Post...but I'll Be Doin That More Often...

Anyway, I Love All Your Post Henna Spirit....the Looks Are Fabulous...

claresauntie

Gawgus!

I like both looks a lot. Amazing. But I have to admit a preference for the 2nd one- the greens really flatter her.

Way to go!
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif

Kim.

You're seriously an inspiration. The makeup is breathtaking (as well as the beautiful girls)!

PomPoko

OH cripes. Both of these looks are beautiful but the eyes on the first one took my breath away. I'm so jealous of your talent :notworthy: