Who's going to IMATS Pasadena?

Celly

I will be attending both days and I was wondering who else will be there for sure, maybe we can all meet up. Also I live in Pasadena so I know the area maybe we can all go get something to eat after-wards. If not that's cool too lol.

I already have my schedule of class I want to sit in on.

Saturday
10 to 11 How to Get the job, make money and beyond
11:15 to 12:15 Digital Makeup demystified
11:30 to 12:30 Recreating icons in film
1:45 to 2:45 Avant Guard Makeup
3 to 4 Preparing for changes in the industry

Sunday
11:45 to 12:45 Fantasy Makeup
1 to 2 Ultimate Transformation
2 to 3 Runway Makeup
3:30 to 4:30 Keynote Speaker

myzleelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
I will be attending both days and I was wondering who else will be there for sure, maybe we can all meet up. Also I live in Pasadena so I know the area maybe we can all go get something to eat after-wards. If not that's cool too lol.

I already have my schedule of class I want to sit in on.

Saturday
10 to 11 How to Get the job, make money and beyond
11:15 to 12:15 Digital Makeup demystified
11:30 to 12:30 Recreating icons in film
1:45 to 2:45 Avant Guard Makeup
3 to 4 Preparing for changes in the industry

Sunday
11:45 to 12:45 Fantasy Makeup
1 to 2 Ultimate Transformation
2 to 3 Runway Makeup
3:30 to 4:30 Keynote Speaker

hello i am going to the imats. i plan on attending 3-4 of the same classes on saturday, but i will post a for sure schedule for sat & sun tomorrow. i talked my cousin into coming with me we will be driving from the bay area. thats cool u live in pasadena i was trying to find things to do so we wouldn't have to be stuck in the hotel room afterwords.
th_DANCE.gif

color_lover456

i would love to meet up! you are interested in a lot of the classes i am interested in, so i'll be sure to see you!

what time do you expect to get there in the morning? i want to be able to visit all the popular booths without getting clogged: makeup forever, occ, cinema secrets, graftobian etc.

PinkHearts2314

The Sunday seminars I want to check out are the same as yours. What time is everyone going to be there? I want to be there early so I can get through MUFE fairly quickly and be able to check everything out before seminars start. Do they sell big bags if you need them like at the makeup show?

Celly

Ok this sucks I have to work on Saturday there is no way I can get out of it. my manager is letting me come in late though so I will be there when the doors open on saturday until 12:30 I have to be at work at 1pm. Sunday I will be there all day as planned. If any of you want to meet up still send me a note and I will reply with my cell phone number. I am so excited to have someone to go with this year. Right across the street from IMATS is Paseo it haves a ton of resturants, bars, stores to shop at and a movie theater. so there will be plenty to do for you out of towners

L1LMAMAJ

i don't think i'm going anymore. i just stayed up all night hanging out in vegas and i'm so dead tired.
ssad.gif

i_love_mac

People who are going to Mac to try to get a Mac Pro Card will not get one if they don't have credentials. They said since this event is so open to the public they are asking for credentials now. BOOHOO

Latest posts