Who's That Lady lipgelee

toofaced

Anyone know where I might find Who's That Lady lipgelee, besides eBay? TIA
th_worship.gif

Dreamergirl3

You can try the Sale/Swap forum here, or the Swap section in Makeupalley.com . sometimes the swappers there are willing (or even prefer) to accept paypal instead of swapping. HTH!

HOTasFCUK

Toofaced....i feel your pain! They sold out by the time i dragged my ass out looking for one at the mall lol Thanks Dreamergirl3....i'll keep looking because ebay is crazy! Everyone wants over $20 usd for it plus an additional $10 in shipping!

user3

I can't tell you where to find one but I can give you other suggestions
smiles.gif

Benefit Dancing Darlings! Not only will you get a somewhat lookalike for Who's that lady but it also has a lookalike for the other 2.
The difference between who's that lady and gloss in that one is not noticable once you get it on your lips.
Plus, BeneFit's gloss smells like some type of candy. Smells like Jelly beans to me!

Sephora Super Shimmer l/g...I think it was the color Precious Pink or it was Sugar coat. Sorry I can't totally recall.

Hard candy Super shine in Whimsy .

Sephora lipgloss in Rose Petal Glitter. Just their regular gloss.

There was one I think it was with the Sugar line.

A friend of mine has Who's that lady and has been looking for a dupe since she got it so she could have a back up. Those are the colors she told me she found to be lookalikes.

MissMarley

Milani Crystal Gloss in Innocent is identical- even smells the same. When I got the Milani, I sold the MAC and got some eyeshadow instead.
smiles.gif

toby1

The MAC counters in near me still had it, If you want to call maybe they can ship it for you the numbers are Downtown Pittsburgh 412-232-2445. Monroeville, PA (412)372-1000 ext. 351 or I can CP for ya

HOTasFCUK

I have a lipgloss from Red Earth ( the brand by Espirit clothing ) and there is one lipgloss that looks exactly like it! I forget the number but you can't miss it! Actually, i think this should be made a sticky and we could post pics of who's that lady look-a-likes or dupes just like they did for parrot!

giz2000

Bath and Body Works has a line of Tutti Dolci lipglosses...the Creme Brulee gloss is VERY close to Who's That Lady, and tastes REALLY good!!

Isis

I think theres a store near me that still has it as well. I'll call tomorrow and ask
smiles.gif

MargaretD

Red Earth Lipgloss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I have a lipgloss from Red Earth ( the brand by Espirit clothing ) and there is one lipgloss that looks exactly like it! I forget the number but you can't miss it! Actually, i think this should be made a sticky and we could post pics of who's that lady look-a-likes or dupes just like they did for parrot!

Is this the gloss you were thinking of that is a match? Or were you thinking of one of the wand glosses?

My Ulta just got Red Earth Cosmetics and they are having a gift right now. You can also order online.

Thanks

allan_willb

i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofaced
Anyone know where I might find Who's That Lady lipgelee, besides eBay? TIA
th_worship.gif

u can just call the online order number on the web site they still got it... try macys.com or nordstrom.com

stefunnie

the CCO in cabazon has tons of it, i just came back from it and grabbed two ($10 bucks each!!) along w/ lots of other things

brookeab

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefunnie
the CCO in cabazon has tons of it, i just came back from it and grabbed two ($10 bucks each!!) along w/ lots of other things

AHH, I want one.
smiles.gif
I have been trying to get a back up.

2_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
I can't tell you where to find one but I can give you other suggestions
smiles.gif

Benefit Dancing Darlings! Not only will you get a somewhat lookalike for Who's that lady but it also has a lookalike for the other 2.
The difference between who's that lady and gloss in that one is not noticable once you get it on your lips.
Plus, BeneFit's gloss smells like some type of candy. Smells like Jelly beans to me!

Sephora Super Shimmer l/g...I think it was the color Precious Pink or it was Sugar coat. Sorry I can't totally recall.

Hard candy Super shine in Whimsy .

Sephora lipgloss in Rose Petal Glitter. Just their regular gloss.

There was one I think it was with the Sugar line.

A friend of mine has Who's that lady and has been looking for a dupe since she got it so she could have a back up. Those are the colors she told me she found to be lookalikes.

Benefit is having a sale to celebrate an anniversary or something, and im pretty sure that the set of dancing darlings is half off right now. They have about 4 pages of things that are half off, everyone should check it out if you like Benefit.