Who's That Lady & New Mac Disney Collection! Online now!

aquarius11

Hey everyone!!! Just wanted y'all to know there are pics up on the MAC Pro site of the Lingerie collection and the Disney TLC's. The new Lipgelee's look AWESOME as do the Glimmershimmers!!! Yay!!!

aquarius11

Oops, sorry guys...it's the Who's That Lady collection and NOT Lingerie!! Sorry if I bummed anyone out!! I guess I was getting over anxious and thinking "Lingerie" 'cause i can't wait till it comes out in December!!

user2

I can't find it
ssad.gif

PrettyKitty

I found something else! They talk about a Blushcreme Pearl, shade Blossoming, for this summer. (New blushcremes? but shimmery???) And, a new Touch-Up Stick concealer, you need to sharpen it.

I never heard of those products before!

Grace

i found the tlcs but the pictures aren't coming up yet. i'm so excited for these though

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I found something else! They talk about a Blushcreme Pearl, shade Blossoming, for this summer. (New blushcremes? but shimmery???) And, a new Touch-Up Stick concealer, you need to sharpen it.

Can anyone post links of these products? I'm so excited!

luvme4me

The Disney TLC'S look so cute! I can't decide which one I want What is everyone else getting? I wish they would of made one with Lady from the movie Lady and The Tramp that was my all time fave my movie!

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty

whre? i can't find anything u girls are talking about...anyone can post the link?

misswillow

They're on the normal MAC site too now
smiles.gif
And I couldn't get the pics on MacPro, but could on normal ol' MAC.

Just wondering, has anyone seen Tempting Tillie IRL??? I'm wondering if its a pinky-nude like in the swatch, or a straight browny-caramel like in the pics. If its a pinky nude I'll get it (along with the other 4
winks.gif
) but a straight caramel would wash me out totally
ssad.gif

jeannette

aquarius11, thanks!! You're so sweet. This is my first time visiting the MAC Pro site, and I can feel shivers of excitement down my spine, LOL.
I can't wait for the Lingerie pigments already!

aquarius11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannette
aquarius11, thanks!! You're so sweet. This is my first time visiting the MAC Pro site, and I can feel shivers of excitement down my spine, LOL.
I can't wait for the Lingerie pigments already!

No problem, hon. Enjoy the MAC Pro site!! I'm with you on the Lingerie pigments...I can't wait either!!

Latest posts