IMG_0508.jpg

on lips
IMG_0526.jpg

pretty indulgent sheer shimmer powder
IMG_0517.jpg

dress to kiss iridescent pressed powder
IMG_0514.jpg

user4

where did u get em... i like the lipglee... finally a new one! lol. and i would like to know how the powders are too...

Juneplum

if memory serves she works for oprah *lucky girl*, so she gets to see the good stuff early!!

MACgirl

someone on lj that works at mac said the lip gelees are pearlized, so iguess they all are. I wasnt going to get any of this collection but they look so nice, i def have to get em!!!

Lipstick21

LOL. I do work for Oprah- but I got this at a beauty sale for Town and Country that they did to benefit Katrina victims. I don't really get to see too much stuff early. I try to ask the beauty gals, but I know more about beauty than they do!!
lol.gif

In any case, YES, the lipglee is the same texture as the previous ones. The shimmer is not gritty at all, you can't even feel it... very smooth.

The powders are VERY similar in color- you would not need both. The IPP is more finely milled, the Sheer Shimmer powder is more sparkly. Once on skin, the color difference would be undetectable.

starlight502

Is all this stuff LE? also did anyone finally figure out when the release date on this was?

i get confused between this collection and the dec 26th collection with piggies

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight502
Is all this stuff LE? also did anyone finally figure out when the release date on this was?

i get confused between this collection and the dec 26th collection with piggies

The release date is Nov. 23

lah_knee

the other two are a white and gold one. im getting all three and i hope they make more different kinds of lip gelees... maybe some with glitter in the future
greengrin.gif