Who's your favorite MUA and why??

ajannasmom

So, I'm working on becoming a professional MUA and find Specktra totally invaluable. I'm wondering who are your favorite MUAs and why?? Post their websites and pictures of their work (if you can legally)...tell me who inspires you.

For me, it's
th_worship.gif
Sam Fine
SAMFINE Celebrity Makeup Artist
The work that he does on women of color is amazing. Always flawless skin, and effortless looks. He works with huge stars and they always rave about him.

Also,
th_worship.gif
Mally Ronacal
MALLY RONCAL MAKEUP ARTIST
She's come such a long way and with no formal experience. She's a regular household name, QVC, works with huge celebs...and she seems like she'd be in your top 5 (cell phone#s)...

Who does it for you??

BEA2LS

i love Mally, she's adorable! I use her mascara everyday.

My all time favorite would be Kevyn Aucoin, when i was younger my sister had his books and that might have been what got me so hardcore into make up.

bellaboomboom

I like Richie Nickel on YouTube. I don't know if he's officially classified as a makeup artist but he does really cool videos and his makeup is gorgeous. He does tutorials as well.

I also like Carmindy. She does a soft natural look on people.

dietcokeg

Pat McGrath and kevyn Aucoin without a doubt. Both are so creative and their work is beautiful. They inspire me so much, defo check their work out!

coachkitten

I really like Holly Mordini from Smashbox, Dick Page, Pat McGrath, Kevyn Aucoin, & Mario Dedivanovic just to name a few.

Strawberrymold

Off course the greats... Dick Page, Franciso Nars, Dani Sanz, Carol Shaw, Eve Pearl, Pat McGrath & Kevyn Aucoin

And those I have had the great pleasure of seeing work/been trained by

David Hernandez, Norman Sands, Mark Chi & Jose Rivera