Why am i having such bad luck with MAC gloss?

starlaj

Hi ladies
smiles.gif

I have purchased a few lipglosses from MAC now, and every time I end up with bleeding and smudgy lips.
Some are great for short term effect eg. photo shoots, but im looking for something that can last at least a 2 hour shoot, and i can wear to shows.I have tried on top of lippy, by themselves and with liner.
Any suggestions? I mostly wear Russian Red, darker reds and purple tones but also pales like Myth.

Maybe MAC gloss isnt the way to go? what do you think?

xxx

hwangsara

I really don't like lip gloss anymore. I think it's too sticky for my lips but I like how the plush glass makes my lips so tingly. I have the same problem except for the bleeding an dry lips. I just use a good lip balm and then blot it with a tissue. Afterwards, I put on the prep and prime lip and do my makeup. It'll start to dry on your lips. It takes like 5 minutes for it to dry. I put lipliner and then lipstick. It seems to last pretty long when I do this even if I eat after I just put it on. I don't have to reapply much. I work a 12 hour shift and I reapply maybe 2-4 times during the shift. I hope this helps!