Why are there any new face charts with new collections?

Leila_Lei

Hey everybody!

After a few months of lurking around the forums I wanted to start a discussion about something that I have discussed with myself for some time now.

With some collections in the past we were use to getting face charts with products from that specific collection. But recently (I think ever since Surf Baby) we didn't get any of these little inspirations.

So: What happened? :(

Does anybody have any information regarding this?

paparazziboy

there are face chart for every collection. i dont know if MAC posts them online but they are at counter in the face chart books. all the face charts are designed my MAC artist. MAC will select a top few and mass produce them for the collection. then other artist will also create charts for the collection. so there are always face charts

Leila_Lei

I know...but I wanna have them home where they can stay forever and not just for one collection! ;)

Meisje

One of things that used to really get me excited was the face charts.

I can't find them on the website anymore and I find myself less interested, because YT Gurus would recreate the charts from collections and it used to be really exciting. For example, Marlena from makeupgeek.com used to do a lot of charts and I LOVED it!

Are they on the website at all? I poked around but found nothing. I miss them. I don't care nearly as much about the collections without the charts being available online.

aradhana

ya...seems like mac is doing video clips instead to jump on the video tutorial bandwagon....but i miss the face charts as well...i found them much more inspiring! i hope they bring them back!!!

Mac-Guy

One of things that used to really get me excited was the face charts.

I can't find them on the website anymore and I find myself less interested, because YT Gurus would recreate the charts from collections and it used to be really exciting. For example, Marlena from makeupgeek.com used to do a lot of charts and I LOVED it!

Are they on the website at all? I poked around but found nothing. I miss them. I don't care nearly as much about the collections without the charts being available online.

I think they moved quite a few of them on the Pro site.

meleftie

I agree with everyone missing the face charts - it helped me with color combinations and usually I'd purchase more items after seeing them used.