why did MAC take down face charts? Here I know why, but MAC why oh why?

annnettem

I need some face charts for Classis cords and Dejarose! What is going on? Can anyone tell me why mac site took them down? And where am I supposed to get them now? I take them and put them in my MAC face chart journal for reference!
ssad.gif

allan_willb

I think only certain collections they come out with face charts/"Looks".Like remember the collection "WHO'S THAT LADY" they didnt come out with any looks for that one.I believe its only bigger collections they have looks like culturebloom.

mspixieears

Check the gallery, look under the album MACLOOKS hopefully someone saved copies of them there? Actually, just checked the gallery, there isn't any for these collections. Hmm.

sigwing

Maybe has something to do with why there are no images anymore in the Color Stories either?

I guess the only place we can look at MAC pictures is on their website now? I wonder how long it'll be until they banish the world from writing about them, too.

There are programs that can't refer to the Super Bowl, because it's a trademark, apparently. Things are crazy. You'd think if the pictures here were being displayed in a positive manner, and the buzz about the product is stirring people up to make them want to use their last dollar to buy MAC with, they'd allow permission or work with the site creators to make Specktra an approved fan site or something like that.

user3

annnettem, I have uploaded as many of the face charts as possible with help of a special friend.
if you do a search in the Gallery you find them under Classic Coordinate and dejarose.

If you have any questions on how to use the gallery please PM me or another mod.

blueyedlady87

CC had face charts too I believe. I saw them on another site awhile back. But I know that MAC doesnt always put out all the face charts online that they have in stores.

mspixieears

Looks like Nessa beat me to it, but yes was just about to post that the lovely Nessa uploaded the face charts, which you may view in the Gallery. Thanks Nessa!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
Maybe has something to do with why there are no images anymore in the Color Stories either?

I guess the only place we can look at MAC pictures is on their website now? I wonder how long it'll be until they banish the world from writing about them, too.

There are programs that can't refer to the Super Bowl, because it's a trademark, apparently. Things are crazy. You'd think if the pictures here were being displayed in a positive manner, and the buzz about the product is stirring people up to make them want to use their last dollar to buy MAC with, they'd allow permission or work with the site creators to make Specktra an approved fan site or something like that.

Greed has no wisdom whatsoever. It just wants to control so badly that it ends up imploding itself.

Too bad, because now I can not save for collections I know nothing about, and if I have no motivation I can not save- things are pretty tight. I can not see anything locally from MAC ever, so that I probably will drop way down in purchases.

Oh well.