Why does this keep happening to me?

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Seriously am I just the scammers dream or wat within the past 6 months I've had nothing but bad luck with buying things. Most times that I buy things I'm getting scammed, with MUA its happened about 6 times and here its happened at least twice... a playboy lipstick for $50... doesn't seem like a scam, but where is it then? and a cp? what a joke! $350AUD worth and I get nothing, andnow you're avoiding me at all costs, seriously when is this going t end? Why should I have to stop purchasing stuff in order for this to stop? What the hell have I done to deserve this? I've never scammed anybody, and never stolen a thing in my life, so why. WHY?

Rant over - just a LITTLE upset!
weeping.gif

Lissa

I'm really sorry, sounds like you've had a real spate of bad luck. Is there a way you can get your money back from the scammers?

Ms. Z

Sorry to hear you have such bad luck. I hope that you get compensated for your loss.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Yea I've opened a few disputes and they all say, sorry, we can't help you at all, but your complaint has been noticed...
Nice huh?

SparklingWaves

That would seriously enrage me. I have been tempted to swap, but my hubby tells me not to do it. So, I am paying full price for all my products. Ouch!

I am so sorry this is happening to you, but I have a sneaky suspicion you aren't the only one. These people don't get away with this.

On MUA, you can put a negative on these people that don't deal justifiably.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Yea I've opened a few disputes and they all say, sorry, we can't help you at all, but your complaint has been noticed...
Nice huh?

Hmm that's weird they would say it...have you escalated it to a claim? If not, do that right away. If you paid with Paypal, that's kinda like insurance that they will get your money back.

Hilly

You got scammed on here? Shit man....leave that person a negative and contact a mod (i think?)

melliquor

Damn... that sucks. You should open a claim with paypal. They will need to send proof that they have posted it. Contact a mod on here and tell them. At least they could ban them or something. I would hate that.

Next time you buy, go for trusted sellers and use Ebay. There are lots of Ebay sellers that have been recommended from ladies on here. I always use them because at least the products are genuine and they are honest.