Why doesn't MAC start an eyeshadow club?

luvme4me

Eyeshadow club is like where members would pay a certain price and mac would ship out a certain # of eyeshadows like every 3 months or so

MsButterfli

that would be HOT lol...but i guess the most discounts we are gonna get is Free shippin every now and again lol

stefania905

that would be hottt

kinda like the Claries Acessories Earring Club....or something...it gives you like a punch card...after so & so purchases u get 10% or something off

KeshieShimmer

bare escentuals has a thing like that. I think it's like 30 or 35 dollars and they get 3 eyeshadows every three months

a914butterfly

or what about if it was like "columbia house" where they ship you a new CD every month and you have the option to keep it or ship it back. they can send the member a new shade or two of eyeshadow and then we can test it to see if we want to keep it and pay for it, or ship it back!!

LatinaRose

I'd rather them do something like clubbebe - you get a point for every dollar you spend, then when you accumulate a certain amount they send you a gift certificate to spend on whatever you want.

missgingerlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
I'd rather them do something like clubbebe - you get a point for every dollar you spend, then when you accumulate a certain amount they send you a gift certificate to spend on whatever you want.

That would be so awesome, I would be all over that.

shriekingviolet

my guess of why they don't do it is similar to the reason they don't do GWP: they just don't need to. Promotions like this are designed to drum up business, and I'm guessing MAC doesn't feel it needs to offer special deals to move product, and thus they're not going to.