why isn't there a light purple shadestick?

bellaetoile

a good light purple would be nice, as would a good mid-toned blue. not turquoise like sea me, or pale like silverbleu, but just something relatively in the middle, without the wierd chunky sparkly consistency of silverbleu..

i was musing about the lack of shadesticks to my MA when i went in the other day and she even agreed with me..

user79

There is a light purple s/s, I was in the pro store 2 days ago and I was looking at it. Can't remember what it's called, check the Pro site.

beautenoir

In one of my Kevin Aucoin books he uses regular pencil liner all over lid as a base...try lilacky powerpoint and see if this does the trick...or...you COULD just use mauvism paint....HTH!

MissMarley

i like silverbleu ok, but i would like to have a more "true" lilac or lavendar or whatever s/s- i don't like messing with paints, and i don't want glitter. at least not in my base! i would also like some iridescent s/s- I actually like my Jordana Opal eye shadow stick better than any of my MAC s/s.

ztatrixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
Glad I'm not alone in this - they need another shadestick release - 12 new colors would be nice

and we would all be broke!
th_confused_new.gif

Gisselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
Glad I'm not alone in this - they need another shadestick release - 12 new colors would be nice

yes and one of them needs to be a peach color.

d_flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
There needs to be a dark green and dark blue. Or maybe like a dark blue-violet.

i agree about the dark green, good call

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
i like silverbleu ok, but i would like to have a more "true" lilac or lavendar or whatever s/s- i don't like messing with paints, and i don't want glitter. at least not in my base! i would also like some iridescent s/s- I actually like my Jordana Opal eye shadow stick better than any of my MAC s/s.

the new soft sparkle eye pencils in the purple color is REALLY pretty! Not purple at all....lighter! The glitter is not major...but soft

AriannaErin

Gracious me looks more pink on some people, but it's a light lilacy lavander on me. I use it with all my purples, I dont like my mauvism paint
ssad.gif

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
i agree about the dark green, good call

I'm with you both on that one too!

JesusShaves

they need to have a shadestick like MINTED e/k... im gonna keep protesting for something else like minted till i get one!!!! (i've tried it as a base... and it wasnt great)