Why MAX factor WHY!!!!!!

Jade1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Mascara: YAY!
Everything Else: Shit!

Pretty much sums it up... I remember when MF was the shiznit! back in the early 90's. So very sad to see the line just going down the toilet.

Jade

xoxprincessx0x

I bought a trio in Mint Condition and I like to call it "invisible eye shadow". Thankgod it was 50% off because it really sucks. How do they Carmen Electra to look soooo pigmented in the damn ads. Guarantee you they use MAC on her lol

Ambi

I love Max Factor's Silk Gloss lipglosses, probably the best glosses I've ever used.
Also I've used pretty much nothing but MF foundations for the last 11 years, I especially love the Facefinity powder foundation, great buildable coverage, doesn't look cakey etc. But I don't really have experience in other MF products, I once bought the 2000 Calorie mascara and it sucked, I tossed it.

aleksus

I've bought their eyeshadow in "Pale bebble" and it has no color pay-off either. I love the shade but it's almost invisible on me. :/ What a shame. On a more positive note, their Silk Gloss Tubes are fab! They're very moisturising and the shades are pretty even though there aren't many of them and no bright pinks. I really recommend them!

PolyphonicLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by girloflowers
when dressing up as marie antoinette for a school formal, i wanted white face powder and couldn't find any so i used a max factor white eyshadow instead.

I literally used the entire thing, and i still wasn't white enough. it was also chalky and foul.

waste of fkn money.

awww lily! I remember that! you still looked fly as hell in the end, tho.

and one of my friends uses one of their eyeshadows and really likes them. I dont think I'll be buying them, though - I'll stick to physician's formula.