Why Me?

cjneely

Hey, I just can't think like I used too. I can't do nothing right at home I just can't get out and find something I need but I do get help and my head just can't grasp what's happening to me for 4 years. I just don't like what I have and I can't get things straight with my thoughts I have bad dreams and unusal dreams and I don't know what to really do about it I just can't speak up. Everything I go through my thoughts is not thoughts it's something I have to deal with the rest of my life and their is no love and it's hard for me to find love to have an relationship with someone. I can't take this depression I have but I do take something for it but to me it seems like nothing like theirs nothing in the world for me to do. I don't know what I'm going to do I've been having bad days this month and nothing seems to work. I just want someone to talk to me and help me understand why me.
SOS.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sounds like you have a lot that you actually need to talk about. But let's start with basics: Hi, how are you? What's on your mind right now and what state is your life in? Like I said, a lot of people here willing to listen. Feel free to open up, because it's not going to go beyond these (virtual) walls.

LMD84

Sounds like you have a lot that you actually need to talk about. But let's start with basics: Hi, how are you? What's on your mind right now and what state is your life in? Like I said, a lot of people here willing to listen. Feel free to open up, because it's not going to go beyond these (virtual) walls.
i agree. you can open up to us and we are all hear to listen with an open mind. many of us have suffered from issues like depression before so some of us have a good idea of what you could be going through. :)

cjneely

Hi this is LeAnn I haven't been active because I've been depressed. I want out of this depression and I need someone to talk to me about something beautiful to make me happy. you can talk to me about hair,skin & Nails if you like too. You can talk to me about young men on this site if your itrested in someone or who ever just something to keep me active and moving on with my life.

It was hard in Beauty school I stuck with it to complete it and I passed skin care/ Esthetic.

Now it's hard to study at home for stateboard but I study and but I remember so that's good.

thankyou

I hope to here from you soon.

Anna

Latest posts