why soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

cosmomedown

okay so its clear that i am new.I never avvvvver blog, but somthing is seriously bothering me...

So May 28th I had a group interview with sephora with two other girls. I interviewed for a Cashier position and the other two interviewed for stocking crew postitions. So that first interview went wel about 15 minsl. I wore all black My hair is dark blue teal , so i stood out enough, so i decided to wear a nice nude lip color. after that interview i was informed that the store director was going on vacation so i should expect to hear from her with in two weeks, so i finally got an email to do a second interview with the store director that Tuesday, that interview went PERFECT!! she was amazingly sweet and smiled and laughed the whole time. she informed me that there was going to be one more over the phone interview that week and i can call my references to call the store at any time.

Wednesday she sent me a group email that included conversations with the store director, the district manager and this ONE other candidate i knew nothing about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the email basically said that the district manager needed to meet with both candidates before making her final decision. but the interview would be health in a city about 25mins away from where the location of the sephore is where i would want to work i agreed to the interview and went accordingly

Thursday the last and finial interview with the district manager,
i got there 20 mins early and went to the cash wrap and told a manager who i was and what i was there for then then told me i needed to wait for a min because she was with another canidate, so then i waited about 15 mins , untill I seen the other canidate wlk aout 15 after that she finialy came out and we went to the back to interview, at the end of the interview she then told me that she knew him from previously working at another cosmetics company for a few years, at that point i just knew the interview was over, even though we laughed the whole time i still felt some doubt that she wouldnt aprove, so we laughed a little more and of course i aasked about three questions at the end, and she told me that the store director would call me with in the next week for sure...

So now here it is a week and a half and i havnt heard anything, so i called yesterday and spke to the store director and she informed me that we would give me a call at the end of that day or by today for sure!!!! and of course i havent got a call back..... im starting to lose hope. its goin on two weeks and i havnt heard anythng no one else is on vacation from what i know and she didnt tellme i didnt have the job... so I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about the bad grammar i got to mins left to use the computer lol
please help any advice??? Any????