why would anyone do that?

mel0622

sorry but i've been posting about guys hitting on girls lately.

i'm working and i answered the phone 'hollister at the blah blah blah, etc. etc. how can i help you?' and i dont know the guy but he asked which manager worked to close, what's my name and then my phone number! wth? i dont know this guy never seen him. why would someone hit on someone else on the PHONE?!?! i repeat PHONE!

freaks.

IslandGirl77

LOL! What a weirdo! Who the heck does that? Um...well I guess he does. That reminds me of when...I worked at my old job in Hawaii. Some random guy gave my co-worker a paper to give to me. It had his height,age, weight, phone number, where he lived, and said to call him. I never even saw him. He just saw me walking, and asked somebody who I was. LOL I was like wtf! Uh...nope! LOL Sorry for my rambling. But, um..yeah that's crazy.

Pushpa

lol i guess u ooze sexy over the phone
tong.gif

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
LOL! What a weirdo! Who the heck does that? Um...well I guess he does. That reminds me of when...I worked at my old job in Hawaii. Some random guy gave my co-worker a paper to give to me. It had his height,age, weight, phone number, where he lived, and said to call him. I never even saw him. He just saw me walking, and asked somebody who I was. LOL I was like wtf! Uh...nope! LOL Sorry for my rambling. But, um..yeah that's crazy.

LOL did he gave you his credit card number and blood type as well?
rofl.gif

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
LOL did he gave you his credit card number and blood type as well?
rofl.gif

He should have giving out all that other info. LOL

niecypiecy

I can feel for you! I used to get hit on all the time when I worked at a call center.....it was worse on the night shift. Some men thought we were free 900 number apparently!