Why you should ALWAYS take your makeup off before bed!!

feebee

So last night i went for a few drinks after work.
A few turned into far too many, so by the time i stumbled home i just wanted to fall into bed, make up and all.

Had the most awful dream, there was a fly and it was diveboming me, flying around my head, the noise was just awful.
(Except little did i know it wasnt a fly, it was the alarm on my cell phone which was set to vibrate and was right beside my head).

Woke up with a start, and there it was right on the pillow, a big ugly fly! Ugh it was still moving, so i started swatting at it... wouldnt budge.. what the heck? Panic sets in until i compose myself and look a bit closer.....

No it isnt a fly, its a big clump of mascara! And im my hungover state i couldnt focus properly so it seemed to be moving!!

so there it is, never go to bed with your make up on!!!

ExquisiteImages

lmao.gif
rofl.gif

Raerae

LOL! I had a friend who would leave her drawn on eyebrows on her pillow if she went to bed w/out washing her face.

Ziya

OMG I had a huge freakout coz I thought my lip was bleeding one morning!! NOPE it was a big clumply of red lipgloss
greengrin.gif

or once my friend went home with this chick he met at a club and he kept gushing at how gorjus she was, how pretty her eyes were etc..we woke up at his house the next day and he was fast asleep in his bed with a huge strip of lashes plastered to his forehead! Needless to say pictures were taken LOL

Holy Rapture

Wow, that's hilarious!!
lmao.gif

I knew a girl who'd never wash her face after coming home from office (black liner n mascara n .... ). Well, whenever she woke up, half her roomies would get a heart attack coz she looked like someone had smeared coal all over her face
greengrin.gif
Yea, she doesn't wash it still!!
rofl.gif

DirtyPlum

LOL I've freaked out over a pair of my number 10 lashes on my carpet one morning. Isnt the world a scary place when you wake up, and I love how most women are so irrational too...

Mascara is a bitch though... its the first and last thing I do each day. No matter how much I take off at night, I still have panda eyes and need to remove the smear-age first thing.

abbey_08

lol thats so funny!!!!!!!!! i always have a few drinks while im gettin ready and once i put way too much duo on my faux lashes...when i got home i couldnt get them off my eyelids and i was really panicking!!!!!! i just had to rip them off...it was well scary!! lol

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
lol thats so funny!!!!!!!!! i always have a few drinks while im gettin ready and once i put way too much duo on my faux lashes...when i got home i couldnt get them off my eyelids and i was really panicking!!!!!! i just had to rip them off...it was well scary!! lol

lol thats too funny I couldnt imagine!!! I cant even do regular MU after a few drinks lol it never looks right lol let alone putting on lashes!!! Honey you have SKILLS lol
th_LMAO.gif

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
:I always leave my make-up on when Iam drunk
ssad.gif
. You have truly scared me now lol.

lol I have a pack of wipes by my bed lol even when drunk I wipe down my face but I avoid my eyes cuz it just gets messy lol once i was so drunk I woke up with a wipe hanging out of my mouth but hey I got most of the foundation off
th_LMAO.gif