Wigs

shrsandra@yahoo

Hi,

I'm considering buying a wig for days when my hair is a mess and I'm in a hurry to go out. Does anyone besides woman of color wear wigs on this site? I've seen some really cute ones, but don't want to look like a fool wearing one. I'd get one as close to my own color as possible. Anyone have any brands or styles they recommend?

Thanks
Sandy

Kayteuk

When I lost a lot of my hair I remember buying so many Wigs!
There are some amazing ones! And you can completly transform in to someone new when wearing them.

I dont have a certain brand, just make sure its real hair, easier to style!

Lyssah

I've always wanted to do this too, but have been worried that for some odd reason I'd do something and the wig would come off in public! I'd love to get one for work - so much easier to manage.

SparklingWaves

I would love to wear wigs. They look like fun.

I didn't have a good experience with a wiglet. To make it brief, my husband hated it. As I twirled around for my husband, it flew off my head and my animals mauled it to pieces.
ssad.gif

widdershins

I have been looking at the Manic Panic wigs for some crazy colors. I can't dye my hair because of work, but I lust after pink hair. Does anyone have good experience with them?

almmaaa

HOw about the Jessica Simpson Ken paves Hairdo brand its a clip on. Looks nice and gives sooo much volume they have real and synthetic hair both look nice I am going to buy one of these next month Im really excited.
Check them out here
HSN - Search Results