Wild Bout You from Untamed

curlyqmishee

I got the Wild Bout You l/s from the Untamed collection yesterday. Boy, this is one "hot momma" lipstick! Bright and bold... not for the timid! I put some morning glory lustreglass over it to give it some shine because it is very matte. I think I love the color though! I did understated eyes to avoid looking overly made up.

539109.jpeg

539108.jpeg

539107.jpeg

Colorqueen

curlyqmishee said:
I got the Wild Bout You l/s from the Untamed collection yesterday. Boy, this is one "hot momma" lipstick! Bright and bold... not for the timid! I put some morning glory lustreglass over it to give it some shine because it is very matte. I think I love the color though! I did understated eyes to avoid looking overly made up.

Holy SMOKE!

That looks so DIFFERENT from the way that everyone described it to me. I was expecting something more violet and pinky! This clearly is bright red in color on you!!!

Looks fabulous on you. You look amazing in these photos.

WOW!

sexypuma

you look great! you should probably give pure vanity a try. I bet it will look awesome on you.

DOLLface

That l/s looks absolutely fabulous on you. I'm going to have to see if the counter in my area has any left.

Latest posts