Will i regret it?

feebee

Ok so ive finally discovered (1 full 15 pro pan pallette later lol) that pinks just dont look good on me. And im a bit bluegh about purples too. Sigh.

So am thinking of selling/swapping.

The ones i know dont work for me/dont particularly care for are:

Idol Eyes, Digit, Amethyst, Swish, Expensive Pink, Dove Feather (including the pallette)

I'll probably keep and transfer into 4 pans:

Electra, Silver Ring, Print, Pink Freeze

Shale, Trax, Sketch, Nocturnelle, Yogurt

Anything else i should keep/get rid of? Or will i regret it altogether lol!

ETA im not trying to sell/swap it here, just after some opinions!

jmvuitton

If you don't think it looks good on you, then sell/swap and buy something you'll love =)

in other news.. sell/swap me your amethyst lol

shellybells82

Have you tried them all with shadesticks, paints, etc... Just make sure that you absolutely do not need those shades because you'd hate to rediscover it later on and say "I had that!". I'd just make sure you've tried pairing them with different colors and that you are comfortable parting ways... If you are, then swap away! =)

litlaur

If you've had them for a while and don't use them, or when you do, you hate the way they look, I don't think you'll regret selling them. I really need to go through my palettes and do the same thing.

mandirigma

if you're thinking about it that hard, sell or swap them out. i'm the same way in that i have to think really hard about it before i let anything go, but i've never missed anything i swapped away or sold. plus, selling it takes away a lot of the guilt. =)

asnbrb

I think that if vuitton doesn't want amethyst, that I'm next in line
smiles.gif